I bought this action used,mounted it in a Manners and shot aabout 60 rds,more gun than I need so I gonna sell,here are the specs from previous owner. "All work performed by tumbleweed customs in Round Rock TX. 73 rounds through it.
Cal 300 win mag
1. Barrel cut to 22 inches and threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector.
2. Badger M16 extractor installed
3. Tac bolt knob installed with bolt handle pinned/screwed to bolt.
4. Lugs lapped
5. Nightforce 20moa rail was bedded to action.
6. Timney 510 installed adjusted to 2#.
7. Everything coated in Black Gunkote
Didnt do a whole bunch of load testing with this but its been a shooter so far. My pet load is 68 grains of I4350 under berger 185vlds in Hornady brass.This runs 2875 and shoots Under 1/2 inch 5 shot groups over and over both suppressed and unsuppressed. Also shot some great groups with 180ttsx and hybrid 100v."
Stock is a Manners MCS-T3 stock for a right-hand long-action Remington 700 (or clone) and Badger A5 DBM bottom metal. GAP pillar-bedded the stock to Templar action and did the Cerakote finish on the bottom metal. The stock has three swing studs (two front and one rear), and is built with the optional "90% carbon" shell. The barrel channel accommodates a GAP #7 (Bartlein #14) contour.
(Scope and rings NOT included in sale)
$1900 shipped/ins to cont us
Trades considered but prefer to sell outright as package
Listed on multiful site,first "I take it rules"