Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Recently Printed shirts....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2003, 09:41 PM

Re: Recently Printed shirts....

Jake,
What color T are ya lookin at? The Hats I am making are in Camo(Sniper) Orange, Snow Pattern and another pattern that I can't describe.
3X is not a problem as I'll definately be needing at least that.
Old 06-03-2003, 11:22 PM
Bronze Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>A longrangehunting.com "T" would be great, also.. d:^) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That could be done in a shorter time than you could blink an eye. If yourself or others have an idea, and Mr. Backus and the board administrators approve, Let me know... and If there are any others reading this thread with the same interest, feel free to say yea or nay...

Brent, if you scribe the ideas down, or if you just wanna e-mail some stuff to me, feel free.

Take care fellas and thanks for the support...

BruceH bka Team SasQuatch
Old 06-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Silver Member

.. I can't say that I'm particularly partial to any color.. But I do know that white Tee's are a pain.. They stain easily and traces of it are always visible.. (I don't care WHAT the Clorox ads say..!!) Black tees were the "standard" for years but they are just so hot in the summer I avoid them till cooler weather..

.. I think a green tee with your logo on it (if it's printed in the same colors as the video box)would be sharp.. d:^) JiNC
Old 06-04-2003, 09:19 PM
Silver Member

i'm in for a longrangehunting shirt myself. perhaps a small saying on there too, somewhere along the lines of "Got Money?"

i'll let Boyd, DC or Wyo buy it for me considering they're the reason i have none. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

just kidding guys....kinda.
Old 06-04-2003, 09:52 PM
Platinum Member

Anything I can do to help [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]