Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Recently Printed shirts....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2003, 02:09 PM
Bronze Member

Recently Printed shirts....

Many thanks to L Backus, for allowing me the space to showcase one of my other passions.

Ive been laying out and designing shirts related to the Long Range and Tactical shooting community for a few months now, and with the support and urging of my friends have decided to begin showing the rest of the shooters out there what Ive been working on.

I do offer Custom printed digital graphics and airbrushing for sale, however my intent thru this post is to gain public opinion on what you like or dislike about my work and how to make it better, Mr. Backus recommended that I put this thread here.

Take a look at the link below, there is nothing special required to view it, if you like please feel free to say so, and if you dont like......lol you can let me know also..

Liquid Fusion Brushworks Art gallery

Have a great day!!!

Bruce bka Team SasQuatch
Liquid Fusion Brushworks
satdivr@cox.net
Old 06-01-2003, 03:43 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Recently Printed shirts....

I like em!! The UN one is great!

How bout a LR hunting design, is there one in our future?

Very nice job! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2003, 06:09 PM
Bronze Member

Brent, Im a shooter just like you guys, lol...Cool thing is that I have the liberty of desigining whatever I want and and doing it on a piece by piece basis...

If you've got some ideas you think would work, feel free to e-mail me...

Squatch
satdivr@cox.net
Old 06-02-2003, 02:06 PM
Silver Member

.. I'd like to see a "Point Blank from Long Range" T-shirt.. The existing logo would be great for pockets or backs.. A longrangehunting.com "T" would be great, also.. d:^) JiNC
Old 06-02-2003, 03:05 PM
Platinum Member

TS,

Hmmmmm.... I'll have to put em on paper and send them to ya. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The possibilities.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2003, 04:27 PM

Jake,
The Point Blank from Long Range shirts and hats are being made as I write this. If they pass my QC I could have a run made for sale. If there is not that much interest and you would like one I could get it done in the next batch.
Holler at Me.
Old 06-03-2003, 03:21 PM
Silver Member

.. Cool beans, 338-378.. I'll be in for a hat and a "T".. I hope ya get'em in triple X.. (The shirts,that is..)

.. BruceH.. Hmmm.. I'll hasta see what I can come up with.. It'd be a neat "thing" to get ideas submitted from the board, eh.? Only thing is, the logo for PBfLR would be almost the perfect thing.. Maybe a combo.? They do sorta seem to go together but I know how them biz deals get.. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
.. PBfLR logo on the pocket with LRHunting "something-or-other" on the back or visa-versa.? Heck.. I dunno..
.. Then there's always the "how many will actually get sold" angle.. Mike and John over at the Go Go Varmint Go Message board just did this very thing.. 'Might be something to see what they ran into/accomplished.. d:^) JiNC