Selling my .223AI built by Weaver Rifles to fund another build. Will include LEE .223AI die set (never used), approx. 400 formed brass, 250+ 50gr SBK's, and some loaded rounds. Rifle does NOT include bi-pod & scope.
- 24" + 3 port break, 1:14, SS, Krieger micro fluted barrel, Winchester varmint contour
- HS precession varmint stock with custom built grip/palm swell, custom paint with soft touch coating, bedded.
- timmey trigger
- Model 70 push feed (pre-FN) trued & fluted
- All metal coated in black cerakote
- Burris bases
- Inside of magazine box extended so you can feed rounds loaded to the lands
- 3 port break so you can see you hits
Rifle will shoot in the .2's if you can. Picture is of a 9 shot group at 100 yards with 50gr SBK's. Approx 600 rounds down her
Asking $2100 + Shipping and any FFL checks/costs. Well over $3000 with the goodies listed above. More picture upon request.