Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Palm with ballistic software installed FS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2006, 10:29 AM
Gold Member

Palm with ballistic software installed FS

This is a Palm Vx PDA with ballistic software installed. Ive used this palm to accurately calculate firing solutions on dozens of guns, for more than a thousand shots. This palm has been reset, and is like new except for the software installed. Outside, it has a few battle scars on the case from "holster wear" but the screen has been protected with protectors all along, so its in great shape. This is the 2mb model. I upgraded to the 8mb model some time ago... so my girlfriend could play games on it after she got bored at the range, and I decided to sell this palm, since im pooling money for a new project.
You get the palm with software installed, cradle ( which is also the charger) and software on a cd.
here is a pic of the input screen, and the output with poi on the reticle, comeups, and corrections in the desided output (in this case, moa)
Im asking $35 shipped... unless youre on mars or something.
If you've been thinking about geting a palm to calculate drops in the field, this one has been doing it for more than a year, and is ready to go.

Old 05-08-2006, 12:54 PM
Silver Member

Re: Palm with ballistic software installed FS

I'm Interested.

Sending e-mail.
"I am a stone. I do not move. Very slowly, I put snow in my mouth and he won't see my breath. I take my time. . . I have only one bullet. I aim at his eye. Very gently, my finger presses on the trigger. I do not tremble. I have no fear"
Old 05-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Gold Member

Re: Palm with ballistic software installed FS

Sold pending funds.