Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Lapping Bars

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2006, 11:21 PM

Lapping Bars

I recently aquired both 1" & 30mm lapping bars.

Now that I have lapped everything in sight they are just siting around colecting dust.

Anyone in need of lapping is welcome to borrow them for the price of the actual shipping and of course a [b]100% Refundable deposit!

<font color="red">Honesty is the key to the honor system!!
And call me old fashioned ..., but I still believe in the honesty of my fellow man!! </font>

art@cedarcomm.com
Old 08-19-2006, 11:42 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Lapping Bars

How much is the deposit?
Old 08-20-2006, 01:17 AM

Re: Lapping Bars

The deposit would be $25 for one bar, or $50 for both.., with the understanding that I get them back..., or you ship them to the next person that needs them!!

I would be luying if I said there was nothing in it for me
My lifes experiences tells me there is no better feeling than to do something for someone else!! I'm just trying to offer something to those that need what I have and am not using!!
As long as those who borrow are as honest as I am, there are no worries.., just a benifit for those who need some lapping!!

Shortly after the Assault Weapons Ban expired a guy on AR15.com was offering a barrel threading kit for Flash Supressors for the same reason &amp; conditions &amp; it worked out really well for everyone who wanted the service..., myself included!! This offering was much appreciated by all!!

With that in mind I thought I would offer that kind of good will to those who are in need of lapping!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]