Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

L.A.R. Grizzly 45wm with conversion kits...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 03:39 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Buyers beware!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkamike View Post
Not trying to pick a fight or be petty. I thought your post was an exact quote of the rules. I didn't go back and read them. I was Just questioning the intended definition of the rule. But it is What it is. I don't know wamin nor had I ever heard of him before this thread. So I don't have a horse in this race. My only concerns are for the good of the group. But you are the moderator so what you say goes wiether I agree with it or not. I do have a question though.
Has it ever been discussed to add a rating system to each profile or maybe a minimum number of posts required before being able to post in the classifieds?
I can only quote a rule word for word since it's written that way but I can also tell you the intent and reasoning for the rule. Len and I have recently talked about the wording in this rule but he's been busy since hunting season and hasn't had time to look at it.

You don't have to agree with anything I say and I'm fine with that but you are currently only referencing one thread/individual and yet I have to remember to take into consideration all of the members, all of the threads/posts and all of the possibilities. We can't allow one thread to run amuck and then make another one stick to the rules of the site.

Len and I have discussed ratings etc. and currently I doubt that you will see it happen. Although there are many positives associated with it, there are also too many possibilities for false negatives that could cause someone a lot of unnecessary grief. I'm not saying it will never happen, I just don't think you'll see it now.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Platinum Member

Re: L.A.R. Grizzly 45wm with conversion kits...

That works for me. Thanks for answering. And other than a few isolated incidents the classifieds are hugely successful.

Anything less than overkill is underachievement!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 01-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkamike View Post
That works for me. Thanks for answering. And other than a few isolated incidents the classifieds are hugely successful.
I agree the problem is that someone may get a little lax because the site is so smooth and they might think nothing can go wrong but this proves things can and will go wrong.

I may look at the possibility of putting a sticky at the beginning of each classified forum with some things to look for and watch out for when dealing with someone on the internet.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:31 PM

I am looking for a 357 conversion kit for a Grizzly Mark I which it appear that yours is (but I can't tell for sure from the photos). If you decide to split things up I would offer $400 for the kit you have.
Sincerely,
RJWJR
Old 03-17-2012, 12:51 PM

sir: if you still have the grizzly' i wii buy it.please call asap at 903-838-7391
Old 03-27-2012, 05:55 PM

if u still have this gun,or if u know of anyone out there who owns a mk1 grizzly,i would like for them to call 903-276-1521. thank u
Old 10-07-2012, 03:56 PM

Is this available or is it sold? I'm interested in purchasing. Thanks.