Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Knight .45 cal. Disc Elite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 09:54 AM

Knight .45 cal. Disc Elite

I am selling my "baby"...
My Knight .45 Disc Elite.
She has seen me through many a successful white tail hunt here in the Blue Ridge Mountains of VA, but it is time to pass her on...

She has a custom camo painted stock, 3x9 pine ridge scope (I purchased the gun as a package from Cabelas and was gonna change out the scope, but it shot so well, I didn't see the need to spend the extra $) I will throw in a sling and a few speed loaders. The gun is in awesome condition, make no mistake, it was a hunting rifle, so there are a few MINOR dings, it looks NEW. The barrel is perfect, with NO PITTING and NO RUST! The barrel is "brushed nickel" (I think that is what they called it)

I am selling for $350 FIRM (Sorry, ya cant wheel and deal on this one.)
But it is worth every penny.

Respond to: JohnGil36@gnmail.com

if you are interested. I will only accept paypal payments, or cash. NO CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS. (too many scams out there)

I don't check this forum very often, so for a fast reply from me, respond to the above e-mail.

Thanks!! Happy Hunting!
John