Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Kimber 84M Classic 260 Rem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Bronze Member

Kimber 84M Classic 260 Rem

This rifle is one of my favorites but I just traded into a rifle I have been looking for and it makes this rifle redundant. I have owned it for about 10 years. I am the original purchaser and only owner. It has been hunted and taken many WT's, 2 black bears, and 2 elk. I am sort of attached.

I don't need to sell it but I know someone could use it and love it like I have. There are a few safe dents from moving it around. It shoots very well, it has a two position safety, so it was from a first run of these and has a great barrel. I don't usually shoot for groups but when I was working up loads it hovered around 3/4 to 1 inch for 3 shots. I have first round hits on 6" steel targets out to 500 yards with no problem.

It is pillar and glass bedded, the wood is beautiful and the bore sharp and shiny. Comes with Kimber bases and Leupold Rings. Thanks for looking.

I am asking $950.00 plus shipping to your FFL for rifle only, scope not included.