I figured I'd post what I still have and we give a go at a new thread as the other is getting long and confusing.
1. (opened bag) 7 each unfired R-P 25-06 brass traded to Stubb gone via Priority mail
2. (sealed bag) 1 sealed bag of 50 each unfired R-P 25-06 brass traded to Stubb gone via Priority mail
3. (opened box) 77 each 142GR Sierra matchKing 6.5mm bullets traded to Stubb gone via Priority mail
4. (unopened boxes) 1 box of 50 each 250GR Nosler Partition 338 cal. bullets traded to Idaho Elk Hunter - gone
5. (appears unused) 1 set each RCBS 257 Roberts reloading dies with (unopened package RCBS) shell holder.
6. (as unused) SOG SCUBA/DEMO knife (bought as a second, has the "X") leather stack handle & stainless. Black leather sheath with sharpening stone.
7. (used - sort of cosmetically ugly) Cold Steel Bowie type knife. large blade ~8".
8. (un-used - setup once for layout but not used) Mountain Hardwear Trango 2 two person four season tent. I was going to use it on a pack-in Colorado elk hunt but I came to my senses. traded to lovdasnow
9. (used) Lyman case neck lubricator (dry lube)... Its a rectangular orange box with three brushes inside.
10. (new) RCBS Primer tray-2
11. (damaged) Remington short action bottom metal (BDL matte). The rear srew hole has been enlarged while removing a stuck action screw. A guy could canibalize the other parts or fix the thing maybe. traded to zingdingo mail Priority - gone-
12. (used -in good shape - no obvious dings or rust) gotta have item Weaver 1" pivot mount set for a Remington 700/721/722. Gloss blue with screws and zip lock bag.
13. (used ?) three Remington short(?) action firing pin springs. They're in a Wolff package but it's been opened and I believe I changed these out years ago so they're probably actual Remington springs and not Wolff.
14. (used) Ruger 1" integral rings from a 77/22 I believe.
15. (used/new rare) Leupold "cams" for an early VX-III Long Range M3... Clock-wise cams 55 . . . . 0 . . . . 5 There are four - .223 REM/5.56mm, 308M, 30-06, 300 WIN MAG.
16. (new) Key chain with fob thing "Atlantic Canadian Rangers" I believe I got this in Ontario while shooting the Canadian Forces Small Arms Championships.
17. (used - antique) Sling swivel set (2 each in set)(swivels and bases) for a Mossberg 46B. One swivel is missing the spring steel retaining clip. Only one screw.
18. (used -? working) Primos Deer Bleat and Bawl (model 702) traded to Harv gone via mail
19. (used - like new - not resharpened) CRKT Ryan Plan B partially serrated knife.
20. (used - as new) Eagle Creek Travel Accessories Check Out Pouch. http://www.luggageonline.com/product...&C=KA23450
21. (new in wrapper) Beman Hunter 40/60 arrow shafts, one dozen.
22 (used - with scratches and marks) TLR 75 Ranging thing. Split image ranging device for archery.
23. (used - excellent with a little extra dirt) Vista Side Quiver used for 3-D archery. Has 4 tubes and various extras, rubber grip thing for pulling arrows, blue bow square, PVC arrow lube thing, three #2 pencils (two stubbies - one chewed eraser, one like new & sharp) Vista case is sorta grey with black trim. (Might fit well with buffalo bob's bow) It looks like the Vista Padre http://timbucktu.net/shop/more.php?id=1293967&
24. (used - good condition) 1 each sling swivel kit, clamp on front type and screw-in post for the rear. The horseshoe shaped front clap measures about .825 ID when closed & has the number "84" stamped on it.
25. (new - in rumpled package) 1 each Liberty Mountain Sports Guide Harness (mountaineering & climbing thing). http://www.libertymtn.com/catalog.ph...t&id=18710
26. new - un-used) 1 each Slumberjack Bivy Shelter (Loden - green) 38" x 90" x 24" Carry weight 2lbs 4oz. Part# SJK7155 traded to Scott Materi - gone
27. (used) 1 each Uncle Mike's Sidekick holster size 8, Rt hand, black. This is a hip holster. I believe I used this with a Ruger Old Army. The Uncle Mike's site says its for 5.5" to 6.5" single action revolvers.
28. (new - un-used) 1 set, Wilson reloading die set for 243 Winchester: Wilson bullet seater 243 Win, Wilson neck die, .271 neck bushing.
29. new - un-used) 1 each, Redding 223 Remington Body Die.
30. (like new) 1 set, RCBS Full Length 223 Remington 2 piece Die set. (NOT an (SB) Small Base set.)
Bonus item: If anyone is driving distance close I have several un-opened cans/tubs of powders: IMR 4064 - IMR 4350 and Accurate 8700. (I don't want to deal with mailing powder no matter how easy it may be.)
My disclaimer: (I'm a decent fella but I do have a few scorch marks on me from bad deals and trades so I like an out nowadays.)
(This stuff is described as I see it and remember... it's possible that there may be a miss-count or geezer error. Any errors will be rectified to MY liking (because there are rabid type A folks out there that can't be dealt with reasonably no matter what).)
I'll trade for anything reasonable and in some cases un-reasonable. I reserve the right to retain, trade or give these items away independant of any "dibs" list and for any reason I choose.
I still badly need the movie "No Land For The Timid" by Art Laha. This would be a big trade item or I'd pay cash but it's hard to find.