[ QUOTE ]
Idaho Elkhunter , I know , how about a 50 year old bushnell 3x9 with " Command Post " that works perfectly and is clear as it ever was . . That command post is a cool feature.You know twist the ring for crosshairs then twist again for a post .
[/ QUOTE ]
How much for the old Bushnell?
I will have to put a list together, as well. I have almost forty years worth of hunting, shooting and collecting around here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
23. (used) Lyman case neck lubricator (dry lube)... Its a rectangular orange box with three brushes inside.
24. (new) RCBS Primer tray-2
25. (damaged) Remington short action bottom metal (BDL matte). The rear srew hole has been enlarged while removing a stuck action screw. A guy could canibalize the other parts or fix the thing maybe.
26. (used -in good shape - no obvious dings or rust) gotta have item Weaver 1" pivot mount set for a Remington 700/721/722. Gloss blue with screws and zip lock bag.
27. (used ?) three Remington short(?) action firing pin springs. They're in a Wolff package but it's been opened and I believe I changed these out years ago so they're probably actual Remington springs and not Wolff.
28. (used) Ruger 1" integral rings from a 77/22 I believe.
29. (used/new rare) Leupold "cams" for an early VX-III Long Range M3... Clock-wise cams 55 . . . . 0 . . . . 5 There are four - .223 REM/5.56mm, 308M, 30-06, 300 WIN MAG.
Sounds good. I need to get this rifle ready for my moose hunt. Got till Aug 30 but it will be here before I know it. I have some more things to list, just need to dig them out. If and when you see something just yell, its yours.