Re: Junk swapping
New junk list ,
1. combined technology ballistic silvertip 30 cal i68 gr open /weighed sorted 50 count .
2. Ohaus 505 scale , old , still works , recently checked against a Rcbs ( same unit , but with e mic dialo on the tenths ) and a RCBS Chargemaster 1500 , all agree .
3.stainless Remington 300 win mag bbl, factory , still a good shooter when taken off .
4. .357 indoor practice rounds ( cases and bullets , plastic ) powered by primers 50 /75 100 ?, I'll count if interested . These things were a ball indoors , so accurate out of a 8 3/8 Smith and Wesson mod 27 that one hole groups at 20 feet were common. with a box full of newspaper , but careful be , they are powerful and can hurt .
5. 3 die RCBS Carbide 44mag/44spl die set .
6.RCBS 280 rem small base fl die set
7. RCBS 223 fl die set
8.Sierra 120gr. 7 mm. spitzer open box approx. 50 +
9. Nosler 140 gr. partition 7mm open box approx 30+
10. Sierra 22cal 53 gr hollow point bench rest /flat base ( old box with metal corners ) approx 35+
11. Sierra 55 gr fb spitzer open approx 90+
12. nosler ballistic tip 22 cal 40 gr open approx 95=
13. Nosler 55gr b.t. open 95=
14. Nosler 87 gr . vmax approx 100 ( in Sierra box )
Remember , Dave has first dibs , then it 's whoever wants it .