Still more stuff (little stuff).
30. (as new) SUPR survival thingy. Its a credit card sized stainless steel thing with a bottle opener, saw edge, knive edge, nut tightener slot, can opener, screw driver with a string and is supposedly designed to point "N"orth when dangled. This is a real find, don't miss out on this special offer... and if you reply in the next .146 seconds I'll throw in a vinyl carry case and a small string (a $0.00 value) for free!
31. (new) Key chain with fob thing "Atlantic Candian Rangers" I believe I got this in Ontario while shooting the Canadian Forces Small Arms Championships.
32. (used - antique) Sling swivel set (2 each in set)(swivels and bases) for a Mossberg 46B. One swivel is missing the spring steel retaining clip. Only one screw.
33. (used -? working) Primos Deer Bleat and Bawl (model 702)
34. (used - like new - not resharpened) CRKT Ryan Plan B partially serrated knife.
35. (used - as new) Eagle Creek Travel Accessories Check Out Pouch. http://www.luggageonline.com/product...&C=KA23450
36. (new in wrapper) Beman Hunter 40/60 arrow shafts, one dozen.
37 (used - with scratches and marks) TLR 75 Ranging thing. Split image ranging device for archery.
38. (used - excellent with a little extra dirt) Vista Side Quiver used for 3-D archery. Has 4 tubes and various extras, rubber grip thing for pulling arrows, blue bow square, PVC arrow lube thing, three #2 pencils (two stubbies - one chewed eraser, one like new & sharp) Vista case is sorta grey with black trim. (Might fit well with buffalo bob's bow
) It looks like the Vista Padre http://timbucktu.net/shop/more.php?id=1293967&