As they say " one mans junk.......
Recently a member here posted asking for a camo stock and dollars were a consideration .
I had one laying around and offered to give it to him but added that if he had some junk laying around that it would be neat to swap . This way there need not be any dollars exchange hands for the shipping . I told him to "surprise me " when he asked what I might want . Well he did and it was good fun .
So , I thought that since this is the buy , sell , SWAP , portion of this site I would post some of the junk I have laying around that to someone else may be "treasure " that I would send to who asked for it , in return for some of theirs ( laying around junk that is ).
Perhaps others will post some of their junk available as well .
1. Browning /Sako .243 "pencil " contour bbl off a Safari grade rifle ,blue , nice
2. Remington stainless steel ( earliest runs ) anodized matte blue 300 win mag bbl medium sporter contour ( was shooting 1.00" groups at 100 when taken off of a rifle that was not bedded or anything else )
3. Remington LA walnut stock that is refinished in a satin oil finish ( this stock is 35 or so years old ) could be used to make a custom stock for some project by you DIY's
4. Little brown box with RB Sisk and other info printed on it with 20 ,30 or so 22 cal hand made Sisk bullets in it ( JBR1000 , you reading this )This box is decades old . Should they be worth a mint I expect to get cut in on the take .
5. Paper shotgun shells , all kinds
6. RCBS .243 die set
RCBS .300 die set
RCBS .357 die set
RCBS .41 mag die set
RCBS .44 mag die set
RCBS 22-250 die set
7. A flapping wing ( spinning actually ) mallard decoy with batteries , poles and all the goodies.
8. and the list is endless , who knows , I might have it , or someone else here
Just ask , Jim B