I don't know is any of the original Junk Swap particiapnt still have stuff to list here but I know I have a few items left (real junk as i still have it).
I have a feeling I missed someone is that last listing and swap event so I'll list what I have left.
1. (appears unused) 1 set each RCBS 257 Roberts reloading dies with (unopened package RCBS) shell holder.
2. (used - Black rubber type handle & OD Green blade) Cold Steel Bowie type knife. large blade ~8".
Cold Steel Bowie
3. (used) Lyman case neck lubricator (dry lube)... Its a rectangular orange box with three brushes inside.
4. (new) RCBS Primer tray-2
5. (used -in good shape - no obvious dings or rust) gotta have item Weaver 1" pivot mount set for a Remington 700/721/722. Gloss blue with screws and zip lock bag.
6. (used ?) three Remington short(?) action firing pin springs. They're in a Wolff package but it's been opened and I believe I changed these out years ago so they're probably actual Remington springs and not Wolff.
7. (used) Ruger 1" integral rings from a 77/22 I believe.
8. (used/new rare) Leupold "cams" for an early VX-III Long Range M3... Clock-wise cams 55 . . . . 0 . . . . 5 There are four - .223 REM/5.56mm, 308M, 30-06, 300 WIN MAG.
9. (new) Key chain with fob thing "Atlantic Canadian Rangers" I believe I got this in Ontario while shooting the Canadian Forces Small Arms Championships.
10. (used - antique) Sling swivel set (2 each in set)(swivels and bases) for a Mossberg 46B. One swivel is missing the spring steel retaining clip. Only one screw.
11. (used - like new - not resharpened) CRKT Ryan Plan B partially serrated knife.
12. (used - as new) Eagle Creek Travel Accessories Check Out Pouch. http://www.luggageonline.com/product...&C=KA23450
13. (used - with scratches and marks) TLR 75 Ranging thing. Split image ranging device for archery.
14. (used - excellent with a little extra dirt) Vista Side Quiver used for 3-D archery. Has 4 tubes and various extras, rubber grip thing for pulling arrows, blue bow square, PVC arrow lube thing, three #2 pencils (two stubbies - one chewed eraser, one like new & sharp) Vista case is sorta grey with black trim. It looks like the Vista Padre http://timbucktu.net/shop/more.php?id=1293967&
15. (used - good condition) 1 each sling swivel kit, clamp on front type and screw-in post for the rear. The horseshoe shaped front clap measures about .825 ID when closed & has the number "84" stamped on it.
16. (new - in rumpled package) 1 each Liberty Mountain Sports Guide Harness (mountaineering & climbing thing). http://www.libertymtn.com/catalog.ph...t&id=18710
17. (used) 1 each Uncle Mike's Sidekick holster size 8, Rt hand, black. This is a hip holster. I believe I used this with a Ruger Old Army. The Uncle Mike's site says its for 5.5" to 6.5" single action revolvers.
18. (new - un-used) 1 set, Wilson reloading die set for 243 Winchester: Wilson bullet seater 243 Win, Wilson neck die, .271 neck bushing.
19. new - un-used) 1 each, Redding 223 Remington Body Die.
20. (like new) 1 set, RCBS Full Length 223 Remington 2 piece Die set. (NOT an (SB) Small Base set.)
21. Specialty Item*** I had a through the scope video camera system built a while back. It works as designed but needs someone with a little interest in this type things. This was a VERY expensive item to have built and was an experiment that I tired of. It has a small battery pack and attaches to a video A/V plug. It operates via a 50% beam splitter and a 1/3" CCD camera (I have B+W and Color cameras I believe). It was built for a Leupold 3.5 x 10 M1 type scope but should fit any objective of this type. The camera system slips over the scope objective and doed not hinder the scope adjustments in any way.
22. (new - still unlaced) Genuine U. S. Army Issue boots.(Boot, Hot Weather) (I take that to mean desert) Complete with instruction tag!! Size 10 1/5 R. These just came back from Iraq in a homebound shipment.
New stuff as of 16 July 2006--- Look here!! I'm finding new (once lost) stuff every day... stop back often
23. (unopened) 1 box, Sierra 22 cal. .224 dia 53HR HP Match (type # 1400)
24. (unopened) 4 boxes, Hornady 6mm (.243) 58GR VMAX (type # 22411)
25. (opened partial box) 60 count, Sierra 6mm .243 dia. 85GR Spitzer (type # 1520)
26. (opened partial box) 39 count, Sierra 6mm .243 dia. 70GR HPBT Match (type # 1505)
27. (opened partial box) 22 count, Sierra 6mm .243 dia. 60GR HP (type # 1500)
28. (opened partial box) 15 count, Sierra 6.5mm .264 dia. 142 GR HPBT Match (type # 1742)
29. (unopened) 1 box, Nosler Partition 30 Cal 150 grain, .308 Spitzer (50 Ct. type # 16329)
30. (opened box now in a baggie) 25 count, Nosler Partition, 30 cal 180 grain.
31. (unopened) 1 box, Nosler Partitions 30 cal 200 grain, .308 Spitzer (50Ct type # 35626)
32. (unopened) 3 boxes, Nosler Partitions 30 cal 220 grain, .308 SSP (50Ct type # 16332)
33. (opened partial box) 27 count, Nosler Ballistic Tip, 30 cal 125 grain, .308 spitzer (type # 30125)
34. (opened partial box) 43 count, Barnes 30 cal .308 dia. 130 grain "XBT" (type # 30808)
35. (opened partial box) 25 count, Barnes 30 cal .308 dia 180 grain XBT. (type # 30840)
36. (unopened) 1 box, Barnes 30cal .308 dia, 168 grain "XBT" (50 bullets type # 30856)
37. (opened partial box) 19 count, Barnes 30cal .308 dia, 168 grain "XBT" (50 bullets type # 30856)
38. (opened full box) 50 count, Barnes 30cal .308 dia, 165 grain "XBT" (50 bullets type # 30857)
39. (opened full box) 50 count, Barnes 30cal .308 dia, 180 grain "XBT" (50 bullets type # 30859)
40. (unopened) 2 boxes, Sierra 30 cal. .308 dia 125 GR Spitzer (type # 2120)
41. (opened partial box) 10 count, Sierra 30 cal. .308 dia 125 GR Spitzer (type # 2120)
42. (opened partial box) 60 count, Sierra 30 cal. .308 dia 150 GR Spitzer Boat Tail (type # 2125)
43. (opened partial box) 41 count, Sierra 30 cal. .308 dia 150 GR Spitzer (type # 2130)
44. (opened partial box) 39 count, Sierra 30 cal. .308 dia 180 GR HPBT Match (type # 2220)
45. (opened partial box) 11 count, Sierra 30 cal. .308 dia 180 GR Spitzer Boat Tail (type # 2160)
46. (opened partial box) 35 count, Sierra 30 cal. .308 dia 200 GR Spitzer Boat Tail (type # 2165)
47. (opened partial box) 82 count, Speer 30 cal. .308 dia 125 GR Hollow Point "TNT" (type # 1986)
48. (opened partial box) 64 count, Hornady 30 cal. .308 dia 180 GR BTSP (type # 3172) (These have a cannelure.)
49. (opened full box) Lost River Ballistic Technologies .308 - 180 Grain J36 Bullets
If anyone is driving distance close I have several un-opened cans/tubs of powders: IMR 4064 - IMR 4350 and Accurate 8700. (I don't want to deal with mailing powder no matter how easy it may be.)
M118 Special Ball ammunition, again I'd like to be close enough to drive this stuff for a trade, it's heavy. I have about a full case of this and will trade one ammo can of it (460 rounds, 23 boxes) This IS NOT rebuilt or surplus junk type ammo, it's U. S. manufacture real life military (20 CRTG. 7.62MM Special Ball M118 with a LC92 lot number)
My disclaimer: (I'm a decent fella but I do have a few scorch marks on me from bad deals and trades so I like an out nowadays.)
(This stuff is described as I see it and remember... it's possible that there may be a miss-count or geezer error. Any errors will be rectified to MY liking (because there are rabid type A folks out there that can't be dealt with reasonably no matter what).)
I'll trade for anything reasonable and in some cases un-reasonable. I reserve the right to retain, trade or give these items away independant of any "dibs" list and for any reason I choose.
I still badly need the movie "No Land For The Timid"
by Art Laha. This would be a big trade item or I'd pay cash but it's hard to find.
I am also looking for a Marlin 1894CL in 25-20 Win
. It must be a Marlin and it must be one of the ones manufactured since 1970 or 1980 or so (new steel so I can hot-rod it some). I don't want one that's been cutdown or chopped up. For one of these I'd trade something of much greater value, perhaps such as a custom (used) centerfire rifle depending on my need.
If there is something in this list that I promised someone and forgot about speak up and I'll dig back through my mail and such and get it straight.