Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Items for Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2005, 08:27 AM
Bronze Member

Items for Sale

Nosler 30 cal. 150gr Ballistic tip bullets (30150) 1 unopen box $9.50

Nosler 30 cal. 165gr Ballistic tip bullets (30165) 1 unopen box $9.50

Hornaday 30 cal. 180gr SST bullets (30702) part box 81 bullets $13.00

Hornady 30 cal. 178gr A-Max bullets (30712) 1 full and part box 218 bullets $34.00

Sierra 6mm cal. 107gr Matchking bullets (1570) 1 full and part box 164 bullets $22.00

3pc Die set fro 300 Wby, Redding bushing Type S neck die, Redding bdoy die, Forester seater, like new used very little $50.00

Scorehigh Bench Restr Follower, fits Remington short action 223 base cases, new in unopen pack $9.00

all items + shipping
Old 11-15-2005, 03:35 PM

Re: Items for Sale

Be VERY careful dealing with this guy!!! In my experience, you can't trust anything he says........
Old 11-15-2005, 04:22 PM
Bronze Member

You still crying, I told you that I would send your money back but you elected not to do so but your still crying about it. You need to get a pacifier and get over it, how old are you
Old 11-15-2005, 04:57 PM

Greg

You took 15 days to ship the scope AFTER you had my money in your hands...the scope was not as advertised.....you REPEATEDLY lied to me and you wanted me to return the scope BEFORE you sent a refund......at your convenience....

The consequences of your actions won't go away just because you moved to a different board after being banned from the classifieds on the last one for your dishonesty.....
Old 11-15-2005, 05:18 PM
Bronze Member

Wasen't banned for being dishonest, banned for being a dealer and selling on there without being a sponsor, that was right out of Mikes e-mail to me. And if I remeber right I did say I would send your money back to you, and you ship the scope after receiving it but you elected not to.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:23 PM

Not only are you a liar, but you are a liar with a bad "memory".......like I told you before, offering to refund money on your terms does not wipe away the fact that you are dishonest......you had the chance to make it right but you blew it......I will post a warning about dealing with you any time and any place I see you post stuff for sale.

Here is the post banning you from the classifieds:

http://www.varminthunters.com/forum/posts/5164.html

[ QUOTE ]
"I've reviewed all the posts regarding the bad deals in the classifieds. While I tend to believe that one bad instance/occurrance can usually be the result of misunderstandings and can be usually be resolved to the satisfaction of all parties, several bad deals generally would be considered a trend. Some time ago, when you first began posting items in the classifieds, I questioned whether you were a dealer or not. Your response to me was that you purchased items or bought out businesses that were going out of business and that's how you obtained so many items for resale. Since then, according to your own account, you've posted and sold "thousands" of items in the classifieds. I have to tell you that personally, I think there is more to it than you are letting on. Several people who have been longtime, and upstanding visitors and members of the website have had problems with dealing with you. Based on this information, I will respectfully request you no longer post items for sale in the classifieds. I will be honest with you, I have never asked anyone to cease using the classifieds, and they have been free for use for years. I don't make this decision lightly, but in the best interest of all parties concerned, ourselves, as well as yourself, it would probably be the best course of action.Hope you understand. You may not agree with me, but in the best interest of all, I hope you comply.ThanksMike"

[/ QUOTE ]

If several board members had not been had bad dealings with you, you would still be selling your stuff on GGVG......
Old 11-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Silver Member

Thanks for the heads up GonHuntin, I read that post on another board. There are a lot of good guys on this board and I would hate to see someone have a problem.

Frank D