Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Heavy .338 Lapua for sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-07-2004, 09:58 AM
Re: Heavy .338 Lapua for sale

i certainly cant afford this rifle but i would love to see it. some pics may also help the sale. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Unread 08-07-2004, 11:34 PM
Silver Member

sale a rifle on group is OK but what type of group ?? as

1/4 of moa at 100 yards for a 1 miles rifle if 338 LM is able to shoot nice at 1 mile is another question because there is a another big diffrence between a caliber name and the real potential of a caliber ( sniping fashion ... )I own one 338 LM but dont think that the best tool you can get for 1 miles .

on how many groups for accuracy test and how many shots ? because one group is not the true but for long range real use a string of 5 group of 5 shots can be better because if you rifle is not stable in accuracy that nor really help to make 1/4 moa on 3 shots and spread the other as buckshots ..

I am always amazing ( without anything again Nighthaw , that just general speaking ) to read how amazing god are rifles in forum and how tight are groups as 0.2 group with factory REM varmint !!!! or 1/4 moa acuracy rifle NIB unfired !!!!!

If US market is able to pay 5800 USD for a modified Weatherby I am really intresting to built rifles in USA , life is too short to miss the chance to became rich

good shooting and enjoy real facts

Unread 08-08-2004, 01:37 AM
Silver Member

I have no idea what it shoots, its never been shot. Like I said the scope would have to be about $3000. Thats what it cost me, nothing on this rifle has ever been used. By the way, I didn't BS the price on what I posted, thats what it cost. Plus I had to wait a year and a half to get all the parts.
a whisper from this little friend of mine goes a lot way.
Unread 08-08-2004, 06:03 AM

Excuse me, but I have never been able to understand why people who aren't interested in buying a certain advertised item will come onto a thread and stir up things. It seems rather rude. It's a little like walking over to a customer and salesman at a car dealership and butting into the conversation about the car the customer is considering purchasing.

If you have no interest in the item why not just stay out of the thread? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
- -
Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Unread 08-08-2004, 09:22 AM

Mr Backus.....All he is trying to do is keep someone that does'nt know any better from spending about twice the money of what the gun costs to put together...
Unread 08-08-2004, 01:24 PM

Some people feel the need to call BS when they see it, and this price, my friend , is BS.
Unread 08-08-2004, 01:55 PM
Bronze Member

DANTEC likes to stir up the shitpot - and don't get him started on US Optics - he'll rant on for days on how they screwed him over and how they are terrible scopes.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you think the price of something is B.S. then don't buy it and keep your mouth shut. Its rude to interject yourself in the middle of something if you don't have an interest or dog in the fight. Do you want someone ******* on you every time you post something for sale?? Because there is always a joker out there who will complain about the price -even if it truly is a good deal, or you are giving it away for free.

Just some food for thought - hopefully we can all be ladies and gentlemen here and respect one another rather than let this board degenerate into the all too common flamefests whcih are so prevalent on the net these days. I know that the majority of the folks here are far better than that.

Just my .02 - which is exctly what its worth. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]