Sold Pending Funds.
I am new to this forum, but active on forums like Specialty Pistols and my own site, IHMSA Networks - Home
and can provide references if anyone is concerned that I am a new member here.
I am selling my H-S Precision Pro-Series 2000 Varmint Takedown Rifle in .308 Winchester and .338 Lapua Magnum.
H-S Precision has “temporarily discontinued” the Takedown rifles due to existing orders. I called and spoke with Todd and was told that the waiting list for existing orders is 3+ years and therefore until they get further caught up they are no longer accepting orders. This package is like new and includes:
• H-S Precision Pro-Series 200 Varmint Takedown Rifle
• Matte Teflon finish on all metallic surfaces
• Grey with Black web stock
• 26" .338 Lapua Magnum Fluted Barrel with 1:12” Twist
• 20" .308 Winchester Fluted Barrel with 1:10” Twist
• .338 and .308 Bolts
• 5 Magazines (3 in .308 and 2 in .338)
• Harris Bipod
• Leupold 4.5-14 Vari-X III Long Range Tactical Scope (Flip Covers & Sunshade Included)
• Leupold QR mounts with 2 sets of 1" and 1 set of 30mm rings
• HS Precision Recoil Reducer installed
• Custom fitted Pelican Case
• 200 Pieces of Federal .308 Winchester brass (fired in this rifle once)
• 9 Boxes of Black Hills .338 LM 250gr Match Ammunition
• 20 Pieces of .338LM Brass (fired in this rifle once)
• Hornady .338 Lapua Magnum die set
This rifle carries a Lifetime Guarantee from H-S Precision. It also has a ½ M.O.A. Guarantee (3-shot groups) and a 1 M.O.A. Take-Down Repeatability Guarantee from H-S.
The .308 Winchester has been shot exactly 200 rounds. The .338 Lapua Magnum has been shot exactly 20 rounds (all fired brass included). Proper break in technique (cleaning between rounds for first 10 shots, than every other shot for next 20 rounds) was followed. This package is absolutely “as new”.
As of the most recent pricing from H-S, if you ordered this package with both barrels and the Pelican Case you are looking at $7,056. The scope sells for another $700, the 9 boxes of ammo would run over $950, the base, rings, bi-pod, dies and brass together would be another $300 easily. Overall you are looking at $9,000+shipping IF YOU COULD ORDER IT. Again, H-S Precision is NOT accepting orders due to a 3-year+ waiting list!
To have all this in your hands in a week, I am asking:
Including shipping anywhere in the US!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org