Wanting a nice upgrade this hunting season? This rifle is ready to go, complete with mounted scope and Federal ammo along with shells and dies to reload. Scope was sighted in for 200 yards with reloads but you should be on target within a few rounds with the Federal ammo or your own reloads. I am the original owner of the rifle and scope, they are about 3 years old. Only 100 rounds fired. Capable of shooting under MOA at 100. This is the perfect setup to get right out there and start shooting with all the accessories to begin reloading (minus the powder and primers of course). The rifle and scope are in great condition with the only signs of where being a few light scratches on the stock under the scope (seen in image) and some light scratches on the scope just behind the turrets (seen in image). The scope glass is in pristine condition.
What you get:
• Winchester Model 70 Coyote Light 300 WSM
(made in New Haven), SS 24” med-heavy fluted barrel, B&C synthetic stock (original box and paperwork) - $800
• Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44mm Rapid Z 800 scope with Zeiss sunshade (original box and paperwork) - $575 (remember, sunshade is extra and does not come with scope)
• Talley 1-piece rings (lapped) - $35
• Bob Allen stock sock cartridge carrier - $5
• Lee 300 WSM Neck Sizer Collet Dies - $25
• Hornady 300 WSM New Dimension Custom Grade FL 2-die set - $30
• Federal Premium 180gr Nosler Accubond ammo – 20 rounds - $50
• Federal Fusion 180gr ammo – 20 rounds - $30
• Federal 300 WSM once fired cases – 20ct - $5
• Norma 300 WSM shells (20 never fired, 80 once fire) – 100 ct - $95
• Franklin 50 round WSM cartridge cases - $5
• Nosler Accubond .308 180gr bullets (blems) – 100 ct - $55
Asking $1600 for everything (would prefer to sell everything to one buyer). You pay shipping costs to your location and for rifle/scope to your FFL.
Let me know if you are interested in separating and I will keep a list of who wants what and what priority you have. Individual prices are listed above but only if this does not sell as a package after a reasonable amount of time.
Will ship rifle and scope to your FFL in the original Winchester box and cardboard sleeve. Make sure your FFL allows you to receive shipments from private party as I will not ship through my FFL. Payment by Paypal (+3%), MO or personal check (5-7 days to clear).