Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

FS - Tang Safety Ruger M77

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2014, 01:56 PM
Bronze Member

FS - Tang Safety Ruger M77

Up for sale is my Rugger M77 Ultralight. I believe the model number for this exact rifle is M77RL but don't hold me to it. This is the Tang Safety version and is in very good condition as evidenced by the images. Caliber is 270 Winchester. For those of you who collect these models this one does NOT have the barrel warning and does feature the black tip on forearm. Serial number is 771-*****. Barrel length is 18.5 inches and features the ultralight profile. Includes rings but not scope. Trigger is currently set at a sliver under four pounds which I think is perfect for a mountain rifle. Function is perfect.

As for condition details the stock shows handling marks and one short scratch on the right hand side of the buttstock that can be seen in the pictures. Blueing is approximately 90+ percent . The trigger guard and floorplate have been recently DuraCoated and are pristine.

475.00 shipped.

Prefer paypal gift but accept paypal plus 3%, usps money order, or check with time to clear.

Thanks for looking,
Kevin
Old 06-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Bronze Member

Re: FS - Tang Safety Ruger M77

tTt
Old 06-21-2014, 11:52 PM
Silver Member

I'm a big Ruger M77 Tang fan and have never seen that ebony tip on the stock before... Must be fairly rare. If it was a 308 carbine, I'd have a check in the mail headed your way right now! Still a nice mountain rifle
Old 06-22-2014, 12:38 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrillDog View Post
I'm a big Ruger M77 Tang fan and have never seen that ebony tip on the stock before... Must be fairly rare. If it was a 308 carbine, I'd have a check in the mail headed your way right now! Still a nice mountain rifle
This is just a standard tang safety M77 ultralight Seen lots of them, They all have the black forearm tip if a person has 1 in 257 roberts or 22-250 they bring some $$$

Nice gun by the way!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2014, 08:22 AM
Silver Member

My favorite is my 6mm Remington built in 1968 with the heavy varmint barrel. It is one tack driving machine