Unforeseen family medical costs force the sale of all but the bear necessities. I've got some stuff you don't see everyday that needs to go. I've tried to price it to move but if something is out of line make me an offer. Detailed descriptions and photos to follow. All prices include shipping from me (individual - no FFL) to your FFL.
Top to Bottom:
1. CZ 452 Varmint 17HMR w/ Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40 Mil/Mil & Caldwell Bi-pod $565
2. CZ 527 Royal .223 Rem w/ Weaver Super Slam 4-20x50 Side Focus w/ Fine Crosshair, Calhoon single shot adapter and bolt handle $1175
3. Remington Model 700 CDL .35 Whelen - NIB $765
4. Remington Model 700 Classic 300 Savage $555
5. Browning Euro Bolt .30-06 $595
1. CZ 452 Varmint 17HMR w/ Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40 Mil/Mil & Caldwell Bi-pod. Currently wearing Warne rings. Includes box and all original documents for both rifle and scope. Less than 200 rounds down the tube (closer to 100). Condition is as new, I would rate both wood and metal at 98%+.
CZ 452 Varmint Slideshow by hillestadj | Photobucket
2. CZ 527 Royal .223 Rem w/ Weaver Super Slam 4-20x50 Side Focus w/ Fine Crosshair, Calhoon single shot adapter and modified bolt handle. Also includes the original 5 shot steel CZ magazine and the original bolt handle. Scope is in factory CZ rings. 1 in 9" twist. According to my reloading notes exactly 120 rounds through this one. Original box and all documentation included for both the rifle and scope. Again, wood and metal both 98%+. Rifle w/o scope $755 shipped.
CZ 527 Royal Slideshow by hillestadj | Photobucket
3. Remington Model 700 CDL .35 Whelen - NIB. Not much more to say about this one, its a new in box CDL. Nice wood, great chambering.
Remington 700 CDL 35 Whelen Slideshow by hillestadj | Photobucket
4. Remington Model 700 Classic 300 Savage. I am the original owner. PT&G replacement bolt shroud and firing pin assembly to get rid or J-Lock (OEM parts included). No box but comes with the factory paperwork. Fired exactly 35 times (all factory Core Lokt). Only mark on it is a small ding 1" forward of the rear sling stud.
Remington Model 700 Classic 300 Sav Slideshow by hillestadj | Photobucket
5. Browning Euro Bolt .30-06. This is the most accurate -06 I own, throws just about any 165 or 180 gr bullet into an inch or better when scope. I have shot it open sighted only for about the last 2 years with great results also. Comes with a battue style sight that can be attached if desired - I've never used it as I find the leaf sight fast enough to acquire in the woods. One ding on the cheek piece (pictured) and an extremely light mark mid-way down the forestock that will not show up and has to be looked for very carefully in person due to the oil finish.
Browning Euro Bolt 30-06 Slideshow by hillestadj | Photobucket