Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

The thread is closed

FS LAR lower w/Geissele, PRS, ERGO, PMAGS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Silver Member

Re: FS LAR lower w/Geissele, PRS, ERGO, PMAGS

Don't talk to me about being rude. Look at your posts. Answer the question should you buy a remington 700 TI a couple years back for $750 to $850 because that was the going rate back than now sell it to me for $1100. Hey that would be a great profit or are you going to post it for $1500 to $1900 which is what they are selling for. I have never heard one of you guys that are crying about some asking to much for their ar stuff cry about those prices. O and by the way shooter I have 6 AR so don't tell me I should have bought them when the price was down. I don't get your logic. But than again , probably should not even try.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:57 PM

Re: FS LAR lower w/Geissele, PRS, ERGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty7mmstw View Post
really??? wow!!!! get a grip bud. It's only an overpriced mis-matched ar lower we're bantering about.
My issue is with folks stomping on other members' ads. Take the debate over market value versus brotherhood credo elsewhere.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Silver Member

Re: FS LAR lower w/Geissele, PRS, ERGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman's Pointers View Post
My issue is with folks stomping on other members' ads. Take the debate over market value versus brotherhood credo elsewhere.
That was my issue. Than I screwed up and tried to find the reason these guys think its ok to do it
Old 01-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onpoint View Post
Don't talk to me about being rude. Look at your posts. Answer the question should you buy a remington 700 TI a couple years back for $750 to $850 because that was the going rate back than now sell it to me for $1100. Hey that would be a great profit or are you going to post it for $1500 to $1900 which is what they are selling for. I have never heard one of you guys that are crying about some asking to much for their ar stuff cry about those prices. O and by the way shooter I have 6 AR so don't tell me I should have bought them when the price was down. I don't get your logic. But than again , probably should not even try.
To me the ar is pretty much useless, but everyone seems to be in a tizzy about them lately. It is the most useless rifle I own and I'm nearly sorry I own one. Owning 6 ford pinto's is still owning 6 ford pintos. You can't polish a turd and call it something else. I'm not crying about someone's prices, I'm laughing that someone would sell 1/2 of a turd(miss-matched too) for a grand. Making a profit is nothing new, but scalping isn't very honorable.

Last edited by Lefty7mmstw; 01-03-2013 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Silver Member

I give up.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Silver Member

It doesn't matter if it's a polished turd or a polished diamond, a person can ask whatever amount of money they wish. What I don't understand are those of you out there that don't like the prices griping about them. I feel sorry for the OP of this thread because it has been shot to hell. However, I think it is a good thing that this is being aired out because it has been a problem for a few weeks now. Whenever someone posts something AR related and it is at a higher price than it was a month ago some people feel the need to beat the seller over the head. These sellers are doing nothing more than taking advantage of situation that they themselves did not create. If someone has something that they are willing to sell what is wrong with selling it at the top of the market? I personally don't see anything wrong with it. Usually the people griping about the prices are those that were thinking about buying for a long time and didn't and now they can't afford to and they're mad about it. Also, it has been mentioned during this thread that taking advantage of current market prices doesn't belong on this board and that the sellers should sell their stuff elsewhere. The same people that act that way are the same ones stomping all over a sellers thread complaining about the price. If you don't like the price or if you think someone is trying to gouge then report it to Len. The fact of the matter is if the price is too high then it won't sell and you won't have to worry about it. However, it is not your place to jump all over someone just because you don't like it. It makes you look incredibly childish. You wouldn't want someone doing it to you so why are you doing it to someone else?
Old 01-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Platinum Member

I have a used 22lr lever action, made by Sears a few years back, would you be interested in a trade? It's functional and good on squirrels and mice, and collectable like that lower you have, what do you say? You pay shipping both ways though. Deal ? You could work up your hunting skills and then move to a bolt action later.
The thread is closed