Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

The thread is closed

FS LAR lower w/Geissele, PRS, ERGO, PMAGS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 08:23 AM

Re: FS LAR lower w/Geissele, PRS, ERGO, PMAGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
then your also part of the problem.
The problem is you.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:23 AM
Platinum Member

This site, in spirit, is a place for long range hunting to start with, not a spot to take advantage of real hunters and enthusiast to make a "profit!" Listing an ar-15 so you can make a profit is pretty selfish and kinda shows you are taking advantage of the traffic of the site. If you are in the profit business, why don't you contact the administrator and sign up as a sponsor. You can always go to Gunbroker, ebay, GunsInternaional and retail. I'd guess you are just trying to maximize your outlay and get a bolt rifle, so maybe sell this elsewhere and come here and find a bolt gun. Ther's nothing wrong with what you are doing if the admn on here doesn't mind, but the spirit of the site is long range hunting not retailing.

Good Luck.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Platinum Member

Nothing kurdles my yogurt like someone trying to rip people off simply because a supply has dried up because some fool 2000 miles away opens up their yap. I bought a complete AR 4 years ago for under 8 bills that will shoot MOA with peeps. I don't care if the 30 round+ mags become vapor or not the price will fall back on the rifles to around the earlier levels.
That said, if someone pays too much for ar parts it's their own damn problem, but it really doesn't belong geting dumped here for another 20% yet. Dump it on one of the e-bay for guns sites and wash your hands of it.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:25 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman's Pointers View Post
The problem is you.
really??? wow!!!! get a grip bud. It's only an overpriced mis-matched ar lower we're bantering about.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
then your also part of the problem.
you be nice too...
Old 01-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Silver Member

Really. You bought a ti a few years back for $800 are you going to sell me it for $800. Quit talking out of your azz. We have much bigger issues going on in this country than gun guys ******* on other gun guys thread. Get a clue
Old 01-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onpoint View Post
Really. You bought a ti a few years back for $800 are you going to sell me it for $800. Quit talking out of your azz. We have much bigger issues going on in this country than gun guys ******* on other gun guys thread. Get a clue
The only thing I was saying is it isn't any kind of deal considering it's miss- matched scrap parts. I'll quit talking out of my azz when you stop being rude. I won't sell anything to anyone I barely know online either. I have mine(and it isn't for sale- don't know how you got that), you should have probably gotten yours before the idiots got a run going on them.
The thread is closed