Built by Jim See at Center Shot Rifles. Shot maybe 70 times, but shoots great. I was gonging 8” steel plates at 600 yards in Wyoming with 168gn Sierra Matchkings. Never did load any different bullets for it though.
- Single shot Savage 10 target action
- Right hand bolt, Left hand eject
- 17” Brux barrel tapered from 1 ¼” to 1” (so its Heavy!) with barrel nut removed for a cleaner look
- Muscle Break is equipped but has some scratches from hunting
- All metal cerakoted flat black
- 10 MOA scope rail
- Black laminate stock from Neal Cooper
- Leupold 6.5-20x40mm vari-x III with target turrets, sun shade, level, and AO.
One target turret is missing and the AO ring is lose and spins free, I just adjusted by sight
- Comes with RCBS dies (Neck sizer included), 35 pieces of Winchester brass, 7 loaded rounds, and load data
-Bipod NOT included
-----$1600 shipped for everything-----
Will trade or partial trade for center grip XP100 with .308 bolt face, M4 style AR with 1/7 twist rate, M1A, Ruger 22/45, reloadable .17 cal rifle, or ????