Posting Images in forums:
1) Start by uploading your picture to a web host for pictures (photobucket, cqbarms.com, others)
2) Next go to the picture you want to post in the forum.
3) Make sure it is full size
4) Right Click in the middle of the picture.
5) A menu will pop up, Left click on PROPERTIES.
6) Another menu will pop up.
7) Highlight the Address: URL: should look similar to this: http://cqbarms.com/photos/albums/use...5/222AIrem.jpg
8) Right click on the highlight
9) A menu will pop up and Left click on COPY.
10) Close this window (menu) by clicking on X in upper right hand corner.
Now go to the Forum and thread that you want to post your picture to.
1) Click on REPLY or NEW THREAD or where ever you are posting the message.
2) Put your cursor in the message window where you want the picture to appear.
3) Now look for the IMAGE command, may be an icon or the word.
4) Click on it and a window will appear: USER PROMPT.
5) With http:// highlighted Right click on the highlight.
6) Now Left click and choose PASTE from the menu.
7) Click on OK
Now you will see something similar to this in your message box.
Submitting pictures to forums larger then the screen size is very annoying and wastes valuable space on their server and you home computer. Here is an easy way to resize your pictures using Microsoft's "Imageresizer" It a small program and easily downloaded. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx
and Scroll down to Image Resizer.