Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Freedom for SALE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2003, 04:24 AM
Gold Member

Re: Freedom for SALE

I didn't know that [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] . I'll past this on to my children and friends so that they may also know the meaning.

Someone said that "Time is a great teacher but, unfortunately it kills its pupils" if we don't take the time out to remember and pass along the lessons that we've learned then time will kill us and there will be no one to remember.

Thanks for the lesson.
Old 07-12-2003, 01:09 AM

Re: Freedom for SALE

S1's post has its roots in the speech or article written by Rush Limbaugh's father. I am not a subscriber, but I'm sure you can find it on the Rush website. In any event, the post should be a powerful reminder to us today, when we think our "freedom" is being strangled because we can't get a football game on TV in our local NFL town.