Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Found one, thanks for all the replies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 08:14 AM
Bronze Member

Re: $4500 to spend on Varmint rifle/scope set up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadevb1 View Post
Use caution with OP.

History of attempted scams across the web.

Joe Adams, Grand Rapids MN

email:

thecoon666
OP wanting to buy a varmint rifle chambered in 338 Lapua made me suspicious.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Silver Member

I had a feeling, thanks for the heads up.

How'd you know?
Old 05-23-2013, 12:33 PM

EDIT: I just messaged Len the Admin, Telling him about you harassing me with no PROOF, I have all of our PM's, I have never even told you my name, and It is Certainly not Joe, My house in Minnesota is in St. Cloud, not Garand Rapids. I don't even know where that is, I don't travel all over in Minnesota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadevb1 View Post
Use caution with OP.

History of attempted scams across the web.

Joe Adams, Grand Rapids MN

email:

thecoon666

What are you talking about? I never even gave you any of my information, I have all my PM's to prove it.

EDIT:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaliteshooter
I do reload, but that sounds kinda trouble sum, could you open it up for me if I pay you? I'm not much of a gun smith and I feel that I would mess it up haha. And how much do you want for the barreled action and the scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadevb1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaliteshooter
I'm a lefty but I shoot righty, Is there any way you would sell the rifle + everything BUT the stock, you can keep the stock.

How much would you want??
I could consider minus stock. Mcm stocks are high in demand and would sell. Do you reload? The reason I ask is the chamber is a .337 Lapua speck and wont feed factory ammunition. I have several hundred Lapua hulls for it. If you don't reload, a simple neck reamer will open her up for SAAMI spec.
A gunsmith would be required for the neck job. I know Greg-Tannel has about a one month turn around for the project. I just had a tight neck 243 opened up. If you reload, its not a problem. The lapua brass slides right in. The 337 neck is a lapua spec reamer. Lapua no longer makes the 300WM brass, but I have enough to last a long time. The brass alone could sell for $2 a pop as its highly sought after.

The 337 neck wouldn't allow factory loading, but the brass that comes with the package will not be a problem. That is one of the reasons this rig is so accurate.

I have less than 500 rounds down her and never shot hot. Barrel cleaned properly with bore guide and dewey rod.

I'm off to bed now and if you are still interested we can talk tomorrow. I'm not going to ask a mint and will be reasonable. This rifle is a shooter

Thanks-

Wade
Old 05-23-2013, 03:15 PM
Silver Member

Have a Christensen Custom 22 250 with less than 50 rounds down the tube, that you can have for less than your budget.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Scott View Post
Have a Christensen Custom 22 250 with less than 50 rounds down the tube, that you can have for less than your budget.
Sorry I found a set up that I am buying, Its a Savage FCP 300 Win mag with a Nightforce
Old 06-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Silver Member

Re: Found one, thanks for all the replies.

Sorry I found a set up that I am buying, Its a Savage FCP 300 Win mag with a Nightforce
please hold it till I get home from vacation
sorry forgot to tell you -I bought a rem338
Id be real careful dealing with OP
where I come from -a man is only as good as his word
Old 06-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Silver Member

Re: Found one, thanks for all the replies.

Funny, he told me he lived in Phoenix & wanted to buy my McMillan Rifle with gold!!!

Never followed up on emails/PM's!!!!!

He ask me to drive to Phoenix with $20k worth of guns, spotting scopes, binocs, etc & meet him for trade in gold!!!! I was weary when he never even ask what models of stuff I had was, never ask for pics, details, or anything!!!!!

Then the day we were going to meet, I get an email from him asking when/where we would meet!! Still offered to drive & meet him, NO RESPONSE to this day!!!

He would never provide any information, phone numbers, name, or anything!!!

SCAMMER!!!!! I do have the communication to prove it!!!!!!!