Had this rifle for a little bit, but has very few shots through it, in fact it only has 84.
It loves 208 A-Maxs and I've used it to take one Sitka Blacktail Buck at 400 yards. There is not a scratch on the gun and it looks brand new!
The gun easily shoots 1/2 MOA as long as you do your part.
I'm selling the gun because I am moving in the near future, and bowhunting is more of a priority for me.
- 26" Krieger Heavy contour 10 twist fluted barrel. (With removable break (5/8x24 thread)). You can hardly tell the break comes off the finish is done so well!
- Remington 700LA action blueprinted by Dave Tooley with Badger Bolt knob installed.
- Badger M5 bottom metal with 2 magazines.
- Badger Oversize recoil lug and Badger 20 MOA rail.
- McMillan A-3 stock with adj. cheek.
All metal is cerakoted matte black.
Sling, stock pack, and bipod not included in sale.
Willing to sell as a package deal with the Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20x50 M1 Knobs and TMR Recticle in Burris Xtreme Tactical Rings.
Asking $3,500 includes shipping for the package OBO.
Certified funds only!