Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Custom Win 70 in 7WSM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Silver Member

Custom Win 70 in 7WSM

Had this put together and decided to go another route. Love the rifle but have several in WSM and doing a little thinning.
Winchester Model 70 with Smith worked triger that is excellent!
B&C Medalist stock bedded and floated to about 2" in front of lug area. Flutted with removable break. Rifle does NOT include Nightforce, bipod or Yeti! HA!! Will include the Talley rings. Rifle as it sits in picture weighs 10 lbs 5 ozs. Need to get $800 for this one to move it quickly as I have my eye on something purty!! :whistle:

Old 09-13-2013, 08:48 PM
Silver Member

Re: Custom Win 70 in 7WSM

Barrel maker? Round count? Got any brass? Accuracy?
Old 09-13-2013, 09:38 PM
Silver Member

I wonder all the same things? I expect a little more detail and this will be gone!
Old 09-14-2013, 10:29 AM
Silver Member

Let me clarify a few things so there is no misunderstandings. The barrel is the factory barrel that was pulled, squared, flutted and re-cowned. The action was also squared while the barrel was off.The rifle started as an original Winchester "Coyote". I purposely chose this rifle to build off of due to the barrel contour. It is not a varmint or a sporter but between the two. It is what you would call a light varmint. It makes the rifle very pleasant to carry but still rigid enough for long range work. To me it is the perfect combination. The asking price is about 1/2 of what I have in the rifle ie...
Rifle - $750
Stock $260
Barrel work $450
Talleys $40
Total----- $ 1500

Whoever becomes the new owner will NOT be disappointed in this one. I will include 30 once fired brass with the rifle also. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:03 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDJHNTR View Post
Let me clarify a few things so there is no misunderstandings. The barrel is the factory barrel that was pulled, squared, flutted and re-cowned. The action was also squared while the barrel was off.The rifle started as an original Winchester "Coyote". I purposely chose this rifle to build off of due to the barrel contour. It is not a varmint or a sporter but between the two. It is what you would call a light varmint. It makes the rifle very pleasant to carry but still rigid enough for long range work. To me it is the perfect combination. The asking price is about 1/2 of what I have in the rifle ie...
Rifle - $750
Stock $260
Barrel work $450
Talleys $40
Total----- $ 1500

Whoever becomes the new owner will NOT be disappointed in this one. I will include 30 once fired brass with the rifle also. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Ill take it pending the pm I sent.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:08 AM
Silver Member

SPF to "HANDLER". Thanks everyone