Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Crappy situation, have to sell off some personal guns..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 07:22 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Crappy situation, have to sell off some personal guns..

I am interested in the "Big One" Kirby.

PM being sent.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Gold Member

Man this really sucks!!!!!!!! I hate to see this. But i have been there done that and still have people that o me money. Hope every thing works out both way they need to get there's as well. Good luck man!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 01:22 AM
Platinum Member

HI Kirby,
GPal was into me a couple months ago. I too was sucked in and had already delivered firearms all over the country without receiving a cent from GPal. It wasn't long before they were screening my calls, ignoring my emails. Trouble tickets meant nothing. This is not a mere glitch. Ben Cannon and his associates are in real trouble. I hit the panic button after about 6 weeks of there stalling and actually talking to Ben and he told me I would never see my money. The next day I took it to the max. Started with my local police. They were just about to present the case to the grand jury. I was informed they would never extradite him from CA to OR for this but if he ever ventured into Oregon and got stopped they would prosecute him. I also spoke directly to the police in his county. I forget who and exactly which one and at first they had no interest in the case but as the complaints came in they eventually sent me an inquirey as to how much he owed me and a copy of all agencies and their results so far. While I was hitting the panic button I filed a BBB complaint, an IC3 internet crimes report and a complaint to the Oregon attorney generals office. When I did the BBB complaint I was only about the 3rd complaint and the other two before me were closed as resolved. The day after the BBB notified them I received an Email saying my funds would be in my bank in 2 days. It was all there minus their fees in one day. I then called off the dogs. To get the latest scoop on this situation direct your browser over to AuctionArms.com forums Auction Arms - Forums
and check out the scammers and help sections.

It looks like this guy is now in charge of investigating GPal.

Carl Chapman, Supervising Inspector

Marin County District Attorney's Office

Northern California Computer Crimes Task Force

455 Devlin Rd. Suite 207

Napa, CA 94558

(707) 265-2372

Good luck with this one.

Only accurate rifles are interesting.

Gordy and Brady.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Hired Gun,

I have been down the same road you took, pretty much except that I skipped the local law as they could do nothing for me anyway.

Seems now the list if victims has grown enough I fear I may never see my money but action has been taken so we will see, Right now just in recovery mode which means sell off some items to cover the loss and hopefully down the road they will come through with something....

Thanks for your reply. I know there are alot of guys in the firearm industry that got hurt by this. Make you wonder if it was not actually started by some anti-gun group just to stick it to firearm businesses.....

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 12-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Raptor LRSS, XP-100 and M70 are sold pending funds. I will repost if sales fall through.

Thanks guys, AR-10 is still for sale.

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 12-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Platinum Member

Kirby,

Your Raptor 338 AX will probably be the least often used rifle in my collection. Not that I won't shoot it, but it will certainly be well taken care of and not used a whole lot..........I do most of my shootn with small bores. And hopefully I'll soon be able to use the 300WSM you're working on for most of my big game hunting.

Only reason I mention this, is in case you would like to buy it back when things turn around for you. I wish I could have bought back some of the rifles that I had to sell back when I was in dire straits! Offer will always be good.

Regards, Happy Holidays.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Silver Member

This kind of thing happens in the Motorcycle world as well...A lot of us "rent" a motorcycle for several years or "sell" motorcycles only to see them again later in life. Hopefully this situation will resolve itself in the positive (either someone gets caught and put in Jail, or you get your money back) direction--sad thing is you can never get the Time and Worry you wasted on someone else's negligence, stuidity or bad deeds.

All the best Kirby.

Matt Roth