Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

Christmas sale, need to clean out the safe!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Re: Christmas sale, need to clean out the safe!!!

Got the 300 RUM in yesterday. This rifle is still brand new condition. The barrel break in was not even finished yet. I know this because I loaded up 25 rounds for the customer when he picked it up for the barrel break in and he brought them back with the rifle so the only rounds put through it were accuracy testing and thats it. I think I may have listed this rifle with a Jewell trigger, if so, that was a mistake, it has a Rifles Basix trigger, still a fine trigger, just not a jewell, wanted to make sure I made sure I was getting you the right information, also the barrel is roughly 28.5" in length. I think I listed it at 29" or 30".

Here are a couple pictures. I mounted one of my Leupold Mk4 4.5-14x 50mm on the rifle just because they look so much better with a scope mounted for pictures. You will notice that the rail base on the Lawton is very high compared to most. as such the scope appears to be very high mounted with its medium high NF rings and it is. This is an easy fix, just use low height rings and they work just great.

Again, first come first serve. This is a great rifle and for the asking price, if you wanted to get into a medium weight rifle that offered legit 1K reach, this would be very hard to beat. Again, its set up with a 1-8 twist Saturn 5S barrel so it will handle the big 240 gr SMK or aluminum tipped bullets but also works just as well with any SMK or Accubond bullet so your certainly not limited to using only the ultra heavy bullets.

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 12-23-2009, 08:45 PM

PM sent
Old 12-29-2009, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nddodd View Post
Pm sent on the 300ultra
Hi, I'm interested in the 300rum, I guess you sold the 270? I am a pretty avid hunter and would like to set up a gun for long distance shooting.Would you mind giving me a call I'm not big on using a computer. Thanks Fabio (518) 365 -7313
Old 12-29-2009, 12:46 AM

[QUOTE=Fabio6545;343278]Hi, I'm interested in the 300rum, I guess you sold the 270? I am a pretty avid hunter and would like to set up a gun for long distance shooting.Would you mind giving me a call I'm not big on using a computer. Thanks Fabio (518) 365 -7313. I'm not sure if this was sent but am trying again.
.Thanks
Old 12-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

All rifles are sold pending funds.

Thanks guys.

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com