Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

AR-30

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2004, 03:09 PM

AR-30

Contact me if you are interested in purchasing an Armarlite for less then the sticker price. I have one for sale with the metal stock to it. It is brand new and has never been fired. The sticker price is over $1,300.oo but I am willing to let it go for $1,100.oo. Leave a posting if you are interested. No C.O.D.'s and purchaser pays for the delievery cost. Western Union is accepted.
Armalite/ AR30M/ 300 Win Mag./ blued barrel and stock/ one 5 round mag./ 26 inch free floating barrel/ lifetime warranty/ New in the Box/ This Armalite AR30M in 300 Win Mag. is one of the most accurate rifles on the market today. With it's fixed machine rest shaped stock and unique octagonal receiver, the AR-30M is ArmaLite's most precise mid-caliber rifle. The AR-30M is equipped with a triple lapped match grade barrel, and comes with a 5 round magazine. If you are looking for a rifle to drive tacks at lock distances then this is it.

[ 06-28-2004: Message edited by: keepitreal ]

Old 06-27-2004, 04:07 PM
Platinum Member

Re: AR-30

What's it chambered for? Email me, you may have a buyer.