Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

ar-15 palmetto

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Bronze Member

Re: ar-15 palmetto

It's called INTEGRITY... It is very difficult to be an opportunist with integrity...
Old 01-02-2013, 02:20 AM
Silver Member

I sold complete AR lowers for $350 last week, now the place I get the stripped lowers from has gone up to $350 just for the lowers. Time you put a lower kit in it & a stock, you'd be looking at $550-600. Unbelievable!
Old 01-02-2013, 06:58 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
I have mine, its not right to capitalize on media hype its against the morals most members on this site hold true. If you support price gouging then you must not have been one of the guys complaining when all the reloading components disappeared in 2008. All the guys who have these things for sale have less than 100 post, they are just here to take advantage.
Here we go again the soap box king thumping his chest about what guys should sell his gun for. I don't understand how ******* on someone's post makes you any better than than someone selling his ar at the market price. I don't see you complaining about guys that bought Rem ti a few years back for $750 to $800 now selling them for $1600 to $2000. The market will set the price not morans who think they should be the moral compass for this site. If you really want to be a asset to the site than PM the guy with your view points and keep your negitive comments off these guys posts. Man I wonder sometimes why some guys forget the goldenrule we learned as a child "DO UNTO OTHERS AS WE WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU"
Old 01-02-2013, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
why is it 500 to 600 dollars more that the manufacture list it for?
Why don't you stay out of people's ads? Even our moderator has weighed in to say keep your commentary out...