Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

AR-10 for sale for only a $1000(sold)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Silver Member

Redding 375 RUM Dies.

Booney, You ask too much. I sent you copies of the email exchanges between you and I. My offer to you was for the Redding 375 RUM dies. I sent you a copy of the actual email and the actual email response from you telling me that you wanted to sell it as a package. I apologized for the typo in the reloading forum post and ate crow for my typo. I also offered to complete the transaction as offered before. Now you want me to eat KAKA on your AR 10 ad. I'm sorry sir but you ask too much! You made the mistake by telling me in your email that you wanted to sell it as a package, Gun and dies. You even sent me pictures of the gun. I will buy my dies from Graf and Son for $10.00 more new. I'm sorry sir, I no longer wish to purchase your Redding 375 RUM dies with or without the gun as a package. Good luck sir and God speed.

Olcrip

People are like flowers, It's been a privilege to walk in your garden.
May the good Lord Bless and Keep this great Nation and may God smile upon our garden.

Last edited by olcrip; 07-29-2008 at 10:12 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-30-2008, 05:27 PM
Silver Member

send me some pics of the AR. i'm not in the market but i may buy it just to get this thread off so i don't have to listen to olcrip complain any more. if you'd have taken money from the man it would be different and i'd understand him giving you He!! but changing your mind isn't something to publicly critisize you for.

what kind of trigger? factory? adjustable? weights of stages?

round count?

how long have you had it?

have you done any load work up for the gun or was the 1 moa shot with factory ammo?
Old 08-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Silver Member

ar-10

well sorry everybody I sold the AR-10 friday. For olcrip that guy got all mad because he cant read he was trying to by 300 dies on my 375 post and i did not email him back that very day. but i was out on vacation, but some poeple you just cant please. look at the 375rum post on reloading forum and tell me if I am wrong.
Old 08-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Silver Member

Booney's 375 RUM Dies

And while your there reading his post You should be able to see the posted email exchange that transpired between the two of us. I fully intended to buy his 375 Redding RUM dies. There was a typo by me that was corrected. In the first reply in his email he stated he wanted to sell the 375 Rum dies along with the gun as a package because he wanted to go down in caliber to "338 AM so the 375 got to go". After reading his email about selling as a package (to which he also sent me pictures of the rifle) I see that he is still advertising the Redding 375 RUM dies as a single item in the reloading forums. That was what prompted the bait and switch question. When I made an offer for the dies, why did he send me pictures of the rifle? I made no mention of interest of a gun! For that matter, the post only had the dies, I was not even aware that a gun was being sold also.
Booney played a confusing game then wanted me to kiss his back side to qualify for the die purchase. I still have my pride and self respect. I bought my dies from Graf and Sons, didn't have to kiss them, just pay for the merchandise! Read the emails, they tell the story as it unfolded.

May the good Lord Bless and Keep this great Nation and may God smile upon our garden.

Last edited by olcrip; 08-03-2008 at 10:04 AM. Reason: typo
Old 08-04-2008, 05:15 PM

olcrip
Your an A-hole!! Go back to accurate reloading were they like your BS. Get lost!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Silver Member

LTN Newbie

Kool move Randolph!