I have decided to move to a custom 6mm Creedmore bolt rifle that's dedicated to just that caliber that I can also use for hunting. So I am offering up my AI AX setup with extras.
- AIAX Rifle with butt spike, 20moa rail, 1 magazine
- 6mm Creedmore Bartlein 26" Barrel, 1-7.7 twist, #7 contour, fluted, R&D Precision MRAD Brake (not shown, but included), threaded 5/8-24. Barrel was threaded and chambered by GAP. 790 rounds down the pipe and runs 105gr Hybrids very well, never got a chance to play with 115gr bullets.
- 308 Border Barrel, 20", single baffle AI brake, 500 rounds down the pipe.
- 60 rounds Copper Creek loaded 105 gr Hybrids.
- ~80 rounds once fired brass.
- 300 Berger 115 gr match VLD bullets
- Custom Teflon sled I made to run on a bench rest bag, works nice for not tearing your front bag up if you are shooting without a bipod.
I'm also willing to make a deal as shown in the photo, including PR 5-25 scope and Spuhr mount. These are NOT
for sale unless the rifle buyer wants them, price to be negotiated separately.
I had a chance to stretch this out to 1000 yards this weekend while I was shooting a bench rest match, we are allowed to shoot other rifles the night before the match for fun. I shot a 7 round group that measured ~9.25" from outside to outside. So approximately 8.75" center to center. I was using my front rest and the rear butt spike, which was a solid platform but I think I'd have done a bit better with a rear bag. Either way, I was pleased given that this is a Copper Creek off the shelf load and not a custom hand load (kudos to CC for their quality ammo).
$6000 + shipping without the scope and mount.