Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

AIAX 6mm Creedmore, 308 Setup with Ammo, Bullets and Brass

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-14-2014, 11:25 AM
Silver Member
AIAX 6mm Creedmore, 308 Setup with Ammo, Bullets and Brass

I have decided to move to a custom 6mm Creedmore bolt rifle that's dedicated to just that caliber that I can also use for hunting. So I am offering up my AI AX setup with extras.

- AIAX Rifle with butt spike, 20moa rail, 1 magazine
- 6mm Creedmore Bartlein 26" Barrel, 1-7.7 twist, #7 contour, fluted, R&D Precision MRAD Brake (not shown, but included), threaded 5/8-24. Barrel was threaded and chambered by GAP. 790 rounds down the pipe and runs 105gr Hybrids very well, never got a chance to play with 115gr bullets.
- 308 Border Barrel, 20", single baffle AI brake, 500 rounds down the pipe.
- 60 rounds Copper Creek loaded 105 gr Hybrids.
- ~80 rounds once fired brass.
- 300 Berger 115 gr match VLD bullets
- Custom Teflon sled I made to run on a bench rest bag, works nice for not tearing your front bag up if you are shooting without a bipod.

I'm also willing to make a deal as shown in the photo, including PR 5-25 scope and Spuhr mount. These are NOT for sale unless the rifle buyer wants them, price to be negotiated separately.

I had a chance to stretch this out to 1000 yards this weekend while I was shooting a bench rest match, we are allowed to shoot other rifles the night before the match for fun. I shot a 7 round group that measured ~9.25" from outside to outside. So approximately 8.75" center to center. I was using my front rest and the rear butt spike, which was a solid platform but I think I'd have done a bit better with a rear bag. Either way, I was pleased given that this is a Copper Creek off the shelf load and not a custom hand load (kudos to CC for their quality ammo).

$6000 + shipping without the scope and mount.