Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Guns For Sale

Guns For Sale List what you wish but keep it legal.

6.5 I.C.B.M Custom Rifle, w/ Scope. Any Interest ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 11:47 PM

6.5 I.C.B.M Custom Rifle, w/ Scope. Any Interest ?

Guys, I am thinking of posting a rifle for my Brother in Law, who hates computers, and posting things. I offered to help. Problem is, he's got a beautiful rifle for sale, but I hope to see if there is an interest in this custom caliber, and if his asking price is in line, as I do not wish to get slammed by anyone for merely trying to help out.
So here are the details from what I see.

Rifle was built by Rodger, of Rodgers Custom Rifles, in West Valley City, Utah.
Designed on the 8mm Magnum case, and necked to 6.5 caliber. He shot both 100 grain, and 120 grain Nosler Ballistic tips out of this rifle. He built this for long range coyotes, but killed plenty of Mulies, Antelope, and Elk with it.

Rifle specs are;

Accurized Remington 700
Sako Extractor Installed
Tac-Ord custom oversize Bolt handle
Customized to Single shot Mag Well
No floor plate in stock
HS Precision Composite Stock, Painted Desert Tan, and Brown Camo by Tac Ord
Badger Ordnance 20 Minute Rail
Bader Ordnance Max 50 Rings
Leupold 3.5 x 10 x 50 Long Range Scope, with Tactical Turrets, and Mil Dot Reticle Side Focus also
Shilen Stainless match Grade Very Heavy, and Fluted Barrel
Rodgers Rifles, Muzzle Break

Rifle is very clean, and kills coyotes at long range. I have witnessed this.
Anyhow, I believe he would sell for $ 2000.00, buyer pays shipping.
Is this fair.
It comes with a custom set of RCBS Dies, and some once fired cases, plus 30 or so rounds of loaded ammo, by Steve Nay, of Steves Custom Guns.
Rifle is located in St. George, Utah.

I also have my own personal Heckler and Koch HK 43 .223 Rifle with the factory steel bipod, Fixed stock, sling, Approx. 12 New 40 round German Mags, and one 25 round German mag. This is a very clean original Sako import German HK rifle. All factory assembled, not a kit, and not U.S. copy junk. Factory German import back in the 70's. Looking for $ 2500.00 or $ 2000.00 and part trade.
I have pics of both rifles, if anyone would like to take a look.

If I am out of line on prices, or how I posted, please email me and let me know. I will be happy to remove the post.

Thanks in advance.