So, I've been holding this package complete for Jim in NC since Mar 1. He asked me to hold for 2 weeks till he got paid and I agreed (@ $900) went back & forth via txt message for 2 weeks all is good. Supposed to send money last week and let me know. Txt him friday (end of 3rd week) nothing...... In hindsight I guess I should have been a weasle and sold it to one of the 3 guys that wanted it after he did, but I'm a man of my word so here it goes up again.
If you want package broken up make me an offer, I'm beyond pissed and want to move past this deal with Browning460