Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

weather station sensor placement

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Platinum Member

weather station sensor placement

I just picked up a new weather station because all the external sensors crapped out on my old one. Where would you place the humidity sensors for best effect in ballistic programs if you had these choices

Should I place the inside unit in the room where I load or in the room where I shoot from?

If I place the interior display in the room where I load instead of where I shoot, should I place the exterior unit outside or in my shooting room.

I am leaning toward placing the interior component in the shooting room as my reloading room is climate controlled with AC and a dehumidifier.