Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

Stiller Predator Action

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2006, 05:54 AM
Silver Member

Re: Stiller Predator Action

[ QUOTE ]
Col,
Put that action out at a pound for dollar price and you can put me on your list of customers right now.

Ian.

[/ QUOTE ]

ye no probes m8
shoot me your email and when i order my first few,i will stick you one on the shipment,if i can get them over at the right price.
i will get you a firm price (and a fair price)but it might take a couple of weeks to sort out the paperwork,so until i get this in place i am not contacting them,as i don't want to mess them about.
hear is my email add if you want to shoot me yours so i can get in touch when things get rolling

col48@ukonline.co.uk

thanks
colin
Old 06-26-2006, 12:37 PM
Platinum Member

I have one of the repeater actions along with a Krieger 1-12 and McMillan waiting at SG&Y to be made into a super varmint eradicator in 6mmx284.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:40 PM
Silver Member

I made a huge mistake: ordered one and one of the Predators, first runs. Went to Sniper Hide to alert the troops about the great quality. Got sondly accused of trying to sneak in a un paid commercial!! Lots of covering fire laid down and no retreating here. Since I have side by side comparisons of Remmy with all the treatments, Go Predator!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Overbore
Old 06-27-2006, 04:31 AM
Silver Member

[ QUOTE ]
I made a huge mistake: ordered one and one of the Predators, first runs. Went to Sniper Hide to alert the troops about the great quality. Got sondly accused of trying to sneak in a un paid commercial!! Lots of covering fire laid down and no retreating here. Since I have side by side comparisons of Remmy with all the treatments, Go Predator!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Overbore

[/ QUOTE ]

hi m8
have you got one of the predators up and running.
if so could you find the time to post what you think of them.
or if not what do you think of the quality,and are they a better way to go than a blue print job
thanks
Colin
Old 07-15-2006, 03:53 PM

I have single shot up and running. The bolt came with the Remington type extarctor and a welded bolt handle. The bolt and handle are hard chromed and have the Rem bolt shroud. It wears a 29 inch hart 8 twist barrel chambered in a 243PMS. It set in a Shehane baby tracker stock and a Burns trigger. It is a very smooth and tight fitting bolt, I believe with about .002 clearance. So far with 70 3 shot targets shot it has averaged in the low 6ís with 107 Sierra and and 95 gr Bergers. I have had problems finding the correct powder for the case size and have decided on RL 19 which has shrunk the groups with 107 to the low .2ís and high .1ís. Yes. It is a better action than a blueprinted action well ever be at that price.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:00 PM

Colin

If you pm me i can help you with the predator action , i am already importing them to the UK.

One rifle has been built in the uk and a number of actions already sold .

Keith
TWG Technical services
Old 11-17-2006, 08:35 PM

Do you know if they are available in left hand?