Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

Praise for KG cleaning products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 05:47 PM

Praise for KG cleaning products

I just got off the phone after a 40 minute conversation with Chris at KG. I wanted to ask a few questions about the KG12 product and it turned into a very pleasant conversation on their cleaning products and gun care in general. I am new to KG products having learned about them from my gunsmith who recommended them. I am pleased with how the product works but more than that pleased with the company. I called, spoke to a human and rather than a rushed, surly answer which is all to commonplace these days I got a honest and very informative answer. Chris also didn't tell me that all other products suck which I get used to hearing from nearly every other manufacturer. I can spot a lier a mile away when they tell me that their product is the only one that works and everything else is pure crap. He basically said this is our product, this is how you use it, and this is why it works, take from it what you will. I'll be buying their products in the future anyone willing to spend 40 minutes on the phone with a customer who will probably only spend a few hundred dollars in their lifetime on the product deserves business. Old fashioned business still works!