Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

Point Blank From Long Range 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2003, 09:42 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Point Blank From Long Range 2

QH,Glad you liked them.We are going to add more tech info in Vol#3.And are working on new camera set ups to make the next MUCH better than 1 AND 2...The Hart part of it was a mistake.It was NOT the way we wanted it.But we were caught between a rock and a hard place and needed footage.Will not happen again............... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2003, 07:55 PM
Bronze Member

Boyd, 338-378, Great videos guys, I really appreciated it. Thank you. at this stage I am only a wannabe. But hopefully sooon I will be in the running. Trying to get moved out west.I am looking to build a 338 Lapua.
I would like to see how to handload for the long range shooting. I reload for handguns and a .458 win mag. But this is a whole new ballgame. Thanks guys.
Old 05-22-2003, 09:41 PM
Bronze Member

338-378and boyd
I recieved my copies of the point blank at long range videos 1 and 2 and I have to admit these videos are the best thing I have watched inthe hunting department in a ling time. I really liked the the how too parts of the videos and the bullet trail that you guys caught on tape. Not to mention how BUCTH the man!!! puts all those people on target and taking the time up with those kids is just plain good. Need more people in this world like. Only one more thing to add to these things and that is another camera so you can catch all the behind the scene activity thats goes on right after the shot is taken that would be beutiful. Oh yea some body tell BUTCH the man that I have a friend that has just got to be his twin brother. GREAT VIDEOS GUYS LOOKING FOR # 3 GOOD SHOOTING AND HUNTING. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2003, 10:15 PM
Bronze Member

Boyd
what powder were you using in the 30 hart in PB #2?and maybe you could give your pet load for that round if it ain't to personel.
Old 05-24-2003, 03:00 PM

75.0 grn. R22 , 220 SMK , Fed 210 primer,
Norma 300Wby. Brass.........
It's a shooter but I'm gonna have her bored out to something bigger. Haven't decided what I want yet. P.S. Glad you liked the tapes. I may do something different with the next one. Time will tell. Maybe we'll do some whispering or some $hit just like on TV. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]