Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

Point Blank From Long Range 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2003, 10:39 AM

Re: Point Blank From Long Range 2

Matt,
10-4
Old 02-27-2003, 02:26 AM
Bronze Member

Great video Butch............Keep em comin
Old 02-27-2003, 08:21 AM

Thank You, and were gonna do our best. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2003, 10:12 AM
Platinum Member

Hello Butch

"You Dahh Man" keep them coming.

Maybe the next one will have a segment in "Cameron" county ( I know a great spot) and possibly Williamsport at a match to show how to safely "BEGIN" Longrange shooting and what's envolved and also cover in depth safety issues???? I have not seen #2 yet and you may have already covered safety?

Anyway, your doing great and knew it would be a hit after Point Blank #1.

Later [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2003, 11:04 AM

Hey Darryl,
How the heck ya been? I know Busy. We will do a seg in Cameron Co. as soon as you plant some deer. I know they're pretty thin up your way. (To many accurate rifles in Cam. Co.) LOL Can't wait till ya see no.2 its a hoot. We have alot of the same ideas but I have to space things out , its never ending with the things that can be covered. I have a lot of footage from the club but haven't used it as of yet. We'll work it in somewhere.
P.S. Had very good splash at 2k with 300 SMK. this year. No problem. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
We'll do that Cam. Co. thing. You let me know. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2003, 11:32 AM
Platinum Member

Butch

Been fine and hope you have too.

Even to just show the splash of the bullet impact on a rock and the repeatability and power of these "accurate" LR rifles at excessive range (1500 to 2000 yards) would be interesting to many who have NEVER even seen it done at all. Don't even have to have an animal for that.
Just a thought.

With the deer killed off up here because of the accurate guns brought in, rocks look real good some days. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I mentioned to Boyd, when this ice gets off my road over at the shooting area, you boys will have to come up and do some rock busting with me.
I'm getting cabin fever real bad and can't get into my spot without chains on. It's a dangerous situation in the mountain right now.

Later
Old 02-27-2003, 10:55 PM
Silver Member

Butch
Just got home and the videos have arrived. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Gonna warm up some hot wings and beer and be amazed. Gonna be a long night!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Thanks a bunch