Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

Point Blank From Long Range 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2003, 08:12 PM

Re: Point Blank From Long Range 2

Rick,
We usually go right at the deer under 1k. The spots we are hunting are no stangers to us and conditions are repeatable year after year. The only time we go with spotters is when we are in a new area, over 1k or when we have an air current that is not familiar to us. Most of the editing that is done in the videos are the removal of certain words in the PA shop talk book. Other than that what ya see is what ya get. The main thing I am trying to do is to keep real with real excitement,Not this staged crap ya see on TV.
When ya do that you sometimes get people who get to excited, dont think ,and blurt something out they probably shouldn't have. I try to take care of those things as best I can. Glad ya liked it. Guys, Stay tuned there is A LOT MORE to come. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2003, 08:48 PM
Platinum Member

Butch you mean saying thing's like.....LOOK'S LIKE YOU DROPPED A F%$$%!@ MACK TRUCK ON THE B@*^$!* [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2003, 09:30 PM

YEP !!!! Just like that. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2003, 10:26 PM
Silver Member

Butch
I had sent you an email about the video and that i sent money for both videos a week ago. I was just wondering if you got the email and the check.I am in Nebraska so i know it will take a little bit but got no email back.I asked about the amount i sent. I sent $40 plus $9.90 for shipping. I noticed Boyd posted only need to send $4.95 for shipping for both. Don't worry about the extra $4.95.I know there is alot of work that goes into making this video.
Old 02-24-2003, 12:12 AM

Matt,
Yes, We received everything and all orders were sent out this past week. I had been in Harrisburg from the 8th to the 16th and all orders received in that time period accumulated until I could take care of them.
Your Videos Plus everyone elses I had received orders for up until this past Friday has been shipped, with refunds for overpayment. You should be getting yours I would guess Monday. Please let me know when ya get them. Thanks in advance.
Butch [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2003, 12:23 AM

Matt,
My unreliable server has been up and down constantly for a month or so. I guess so they could better serve their customers.(What a Joke)
I personally answered all emails but no doubt some didn't make it through. I haven't been able to even log onto LRH until a couple days ago. Boyd was good enough to post things for me in my time of helplessness [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Food For Thought:
I absolutely HATE computers. But it gives me a chance to exercise my high school typing class skills (which are not very good). Other than Math, its the only valuable thing I learned in school. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2003, 09:55 AM
Silver Member

Butch
Thanks. I will let ya know and can't wait to view 'em.