Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

Point Blank From Long Range 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2003, 05:06 PM

Re: Point Blank From Long Range 2

Hey Big Sky - Do you still have the original LR video from last year? It never made its way back to me. Fortunately, I was able to get a second copy from Butch.

R-WEST
Old 02-11-2003, 08:27 PM
SPONSOR

R-West I passed it along as per your request. I believe it went to Flinch (Kalen Beardall) in Utah. His email is KBEARDAL@nuskin.com
Old 02-12-2003, 03:38 PM

Okay. Haven't seen/heard anything from him. Oh well, at least I have the other copy to look at. Think I'll get two of the new PBLRII, just to be on the safe side.

R-WEST
Old 02-13-2003, 12:50 AM

Hi guys,

Picked up a copy at Harrisburg and I love it. I think I have watched it four times since picking it up on monday. 1st thing I did after getting home and before looking at all the usual brochures I end up with after the show. Only problem was I had to wade through the crowd at Harts booth to get it. No doubt it drew alot of attention. A friend of mine who was with me has never been longrangin' and couldn't believe seeing the bullet wash ( gotta get that boy out chuck hunting this summer ).

Only one draw back to watching the video.....to many nice guns !! Made me reconsider my choice of the 300 RUM for a LR set up...that 30 Hart is one AWESOME round.

Lots of good points made in the video. My dad,who used to be a non-believer,will be impressed by the accuracy of the shots made. He is getting primed to go on his 1st LR deer hunt this fall ( as long as I get all my gear together by then and am comfortable with my gun ).

Darryl,

I keep forgetting to drop you that email ref to the rangefinders. I'll try not to forget tonight.

Boyd,

I thought you did a good job with your commentary ! What ballistics program were you running when you did the drop chart ?

Good shooting

Bill

[ 02-13-2003: Message edited by: billinpa ]
Old 02-13-2003, 03:09 PM
Silver Member

Boyd, do ya need any Extras for the red misting skinnys Vid? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ 02-13-2003: Message edited by: Skinny Shooter ]
Old 02-13-2003, 03:17 PM
Platinum Member

I think we can find a spot for you.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2003, 03:30 PM
Silver Member

I'll start on the Ultra Slim Fast diet immediately... Cause I'm not skinny. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

BTW, Richard Gere has moved into the area near me, do ya think...
Naw...