Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

Nightforce PDA Program Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 10:37 PM

Re: Nightforce PDA Program Help

I'm wanting to purchase and load the nightforce ballistic software on a desktop pc, laptop, and pda. I'm heard that they offer a combo pack but am currently unable to find it. can anyone help me? i'm also having trouble finding out whether my pda is considered a pocket pc or palm, it's an hp ipaq does anyone know? the last issue i'm confronted with is im currently running two different os. my desktop is running microsoft office enterprise and my laptop is running windows 7. are these both compatible with the software or am i going to have to load a different os? any help would be very appreciated. thank you!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:37 AM
Gold Member

Re: Nightforce PDA Program Help

You can order both programs from Optics Planet, better yet order the exbal program directly from exbal, thats what the Nightforce version is only less reticle choices and branded "nightforce". Google searcg exbal and you will find them and a direct download.

Yes your ipaq is a Windows Mobile based unit (now called Windows Phone)

Yes it will work on your Windows 7 based system, email or call exbal they can run you through everything and are great to work with. I would recommend that route.

Good luck