Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

moosehunter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2002, 03:34 PM
Silver Member

Re: moosehunter

Jerry;
Id heard that the Powder Keg had shut down, maybe wrong. The bi problem here is that E&I sports has been busted so many times with restricted and prohibited stuff that if it has to come over the line the customs and police screw him around as much as they can. Stuff I can get in 10 days with a CC number takes him months. Im just getting into this long range game so lets keep in touch. As far as moose up here, we could hunker over some of my maps and I could sure put you into some productive areas and hell, if my work schedule works out Ill come with you and help you bark one out of the bush. Do you ever get down to Princes in Oriville? If we still have that $400.00 once a year exemption it would be worth the trip.
Old 04-23-2002, 06:01 PM
Silver Member

Moosehunter,
I would be willing to mail you anything you needed, but can't you mail order this stuff? I didn't think the laws were that bad up north.
Old 04-25-2002, 06:39 PM
Bronze Member

For a bunch of home brews go to:
http://home.sprynet.com/~frfrog/froghome.htm

and look under "Homemade Cleaners and Lubricants"

I heard this gentleman writes companies and requests some government mandate form that lists all the contents of their products. I think it's some EPA required thing. From that he can replicate the brew. Rumor has it some very popular cleaning goops and lubing goos are VERY common stuff, BIG PROFITS! No wonder there's a new one every month...

Have fun!