Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

Which mobile ballistic computer and software for my home computer?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 06:09 PM
Platinum Member

Which mobile ballistic computer and software for my home computer?

I have a new computer with windows 7. Who makes Ballistic software for it? I had NF(exbal) on my PDA, but decided to upgrade much like my new computer. So what should I buy? Brian's ballistic calc. intrigues me but it is off a TI calculator. It would be terrible if I brought myself to use a TI when all thoses years of college I used my HP 48GX which I still have. All kidding aside anyone have one? Any opinions?

Brent

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran