Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

let me see some Rifle By shawn carlock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2006, 04:23 PM
Gold Member

let me see some Rifle By shawn carlock

could you guys that have rifles built by Shawn please show me some pics of the rifles that he has built for you. i need some ideas on how to have one built and how well you like them. i just got off of the phone with him and it looks like he's going to get a lot of my money real soon. He was a hell of a nice guy to talk with anwser all of my questions. thanks a lot shawn
jeff in corpus christi [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2006, 11:57 PM
Platinum Member

Re: let me see some Rifle By shawn carlock

Now read this review.
Old 01-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Gold Member

thanks alot i didn't think any one was going to put any pics up for me. i like that black rifle its great looking is that a 338 edge? the review of his rifle is great thats why i'm going to give shawn my work,it looks like he know his stuff. i hope to see more pics [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Platinum Member

I did a few searches on the .338 and that is where I found the bottom pic. The top pic was posted within the last month. The lower gun is a .338 EDGE. I saw that gun (or maybe it was a camo version, I forget exactly)on a visit to North Idaho. I also had a chance to visit with Shawn. Great guy with a ton of info. It breaks my heart that I won't be able to make it to his LRH class this year. Maybe next year.

He has a website with pics of other guns he has built. Do a search on google for Defensive Edge.

Maybe someone here knows the exact web address.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Sponsor

Hey I might know what the address is, maybe. Also I will try to post a couple of other photos here as well. If you want info from a owner look the the "338 Edge" thread and drop a line to any of the owners that posted.
www.defensiveedge.net

www.defensiveedge.net
1-208-687-2659
Old 01-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks Shawn. I saw it last night while searching but forgot what it was.