Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

Larger ARD Kill-flash

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 01:14 AM
Bronze Member

Larger ARD Kill-flash

As funny as it sounds I have only seen them in the picture's but I have no clue as to who makes the larger ARD that allows for more lighting.

As you can see in this first one the combs are quite small and I know Tenebrax makes this particular killflash that I have used in the past and it did take away a signifigant amount of light transmission when I needed it.

This second one the combs are more spaced out but I have no experience with it and I am wondering if whos makes this particular killflash.

Tjos 3rd killflash has a the nice spacing I would like to try out as I know it would allow a lot more light transmission. It looks almost as if this killflash is attatched to a sunshade and screwed on end which I am not big on.

I am would like to know more about the last 2 if anyone has information for me on them or any other company that has a larger comb like these last 2 I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
RiP
Old 07-30-2010, 08:07 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Larger ARD Kill-flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
As funny as it sounds I have only seen them in the picture's but I have no clue as to who makes the larger ARD that allows for more lighting.

As you can see in this first one the combs are quite small and I know Tenebrax makes this particular killflash that I have used in the past and it did take away a signifigant amount of light transmission when I needed it.

This second one the combs are more spaced out but I have no experience with it and I am wondering if whos makes this particular killflash.

Tjos 3rd killflash has a the nice spacing I would like to try out as I know it would allow a lot more light transmission. It looks almost as if this killflash is attatched to a sunshade and screwed on end which I am not big on.

I am would like to know more about the last 2 if anyone has information for me on them or any other company that has a larger comb like these last 2 I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
RiP
Log on to SWFA,s web site and look under Accessories .

They have several dozen Kill Flash,s BY Leupold,Nikon,Steiner,Schmidt& Bender,and others.

You might be interested in the ones that go In the Butler creek lense covers.

Hope this helps.

J E CUSTOM