Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

Krieger barrels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 03:15 AM
Gold Member

My 6.5-284 sure likes the one on it.

Mark Chanlynn is another good one. . .
Old 07-23-2008, 07:49 AM
Gold Member

Barrels

I would say that we are very fortunate to have, at this time, several very fine barrel makers,providing us with great barrels. I just read the equipment list for the IBS 200-300 yd BR nationals, held this past weekend, at Thurmont Md. Rock Creek, Hart, Krieger, Bartlein and Lilja seemed to be among the top 5 being used.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:10 PM
Lightvarmint

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieHarren View Post
I would say that we are very fortunate to have, at this time, several very fine barrel makers,providing us with great barrels. I just read the equipment list for the IBS 200-300 yd BR nationals, held this past weekend, at Thurmont Md. Rock Creek, Hart, Krieger, Bartlein and Lilja seemed to be among the top 5 being used.
Hello,

With all the good barrel smiths out there, it sometimes comes down to the customer service and the customer relations. Your list includes some of the easiest companies for which you can do business. I am sure there are others, but the folks listed above are sure easy to deal with.

James
Old 07-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddybo View Post
Good luck with that hummer barrel GG. I hope you give em hell at the cactus this year.

+1
Thanks Eddybo and others.

I took this barrel off, oiled it, and set it aside because I am forcing myself to save it for the Cactus next spring! But boy is it tempting to screw it back on and go shoot the local matches this summer. I guess I need to order another Krieger barrel to back up my back up!
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.